-11-

⚠️ Warning ⚠️This chapter have insensitive topics ahead

Warning ⚠
This chapter have insensitive topics ahead. If you're not comfortable with it, you may skip the chapter. Again, Read at your own risk.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

An eye to eye contact with Mrs Joo and daesun made the tension tensed and uncomfortable for anyone who would be present. Mrs Joo was inches away to daesun's face, feeling it's breath against her. "Joo Daesun, a fraud's daughter"

Slap!

Daesun gave all her force and slapped Mrs Joo as it's eyes widen than before. "You whore, did you just slap me?!"

Eyes flames in anger while her jaw clenches at the same time, she tightly grasps to Mrs Joo's wrist. "I may be a fraud's daughter but i won't let you step on me nor will you can call me that!" she shook her head.

Mrs Joo gives a scoff, "Let's see about that"

Letting go of her force, the married woman looks back at the dim alley way behind her. A man comes in the light as daesun's eyes couldn't believe what she was seeing. "Y-you.... you told her?" she utters, containing herself not to punch someone at the moment. 

Jake sighs, "Shouldn't a mother know where you are? You're being selfish daesun", his eyes keep shifting to somewhere else, thinking it's best to avoid contact with anyone in the area. 

Daesun moves closer to him, pulling him by the collar, shaking him continuously. "You fucking traitor! You know how i suffocate at the hatred and treatment they given upon me!" Mrs Joo watches them in amuse, a smirk that she tries to hide. 

She kept on hitting him in the chest as he steps back by the impact she gives him every time. "Traitor! Traitor! Traitor!" her blood rages inside trying to explode to show how angry she is.

Jake fell from the ground and kept his head hung low. When daesun was about to punch him, Mrs Joo interrupts and held her wrist.

"Now that's enough, we don't want the media to assume something" She spats and motioned jake to follow her to a car in a few distance.

"Sim Jaeyun, you fucking get back here!" Daesun yells and sprinted behind him.

The boy carefully grab both of her shoulders, looking down. "Just get home safe. Okay?" A heartbreaking tone of his utters.

Jake held most of his tears, before getting in the car. And driving off with the married woman. Daesun stood there, breathing in and out deeply.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Daesun lifelessly walks back to the her apartment where jongseong is waiting. Her mind filled with thoughts.

My mother's a fraud? In jail? And my own best friend betrayed me? What else is waiting for me?

No tears were shed, even for tonight's event. Just anger, pure anger that wants to hurt someone that has been treating her like absolute shit. But of course, where are the guts for her to do so?

"Please save me! My child!"

An echo occured, she stops from her trails and looks around, hearing more and more crying and muffling sounds coming from somewhere.

An alley way. Daesun picks up a big rock and hesitantly went there to take a look.

"P-please, spare me. I did nothing wrong! I already cancelled the case and the baby is enough for me! I'm begging you!" A woman cried, holding her newborn tightly away from the three creeps. It went closer and closer, laughing so creepily.

"Don't worry, just a little fun" The tallest one whispers, sending chills on her whole body. The others took the child away from her as she tried to fight when they held her forearms.

Laying the child to the ground without any sorrow, it cries and sob while the mother itself did so too.

They start taking off her clothes with force, covering her mouth to prevent anyone from hearing. But suddenly a rock came passing by, throwing it hard to the tallest boy's nape.

He winces in pain as it lets go of the woman's shirt. Looking to where it came from, Daesun stood there, shaking.

"Save my child, please!" The woman cried.

Daesun looks down at the crying child and took it with her, but the boy made her trip as she groans.

"Fucking slut" It muttered beneath it's breath and pulled her hood together with her hair back, revealing who she was.

"Joo Daesun? No way! This will be extra fun!" The other man exclaims, leaving the woman and going to daesun who was quivering in fear.

They tried to undress her, but the way she kept moving and swaying her arms and legs was unmanageable. "Why this fucker won't stop"

One that holds her forearms digs his own sharp nails to her skin, making her yell in pain. "Finally" the tall one smirked in the achievement, making it's way to take her hoodie off.

Daesun had her left leg free as she kicks him in balls, groaning in pain. She kicks the one holding her in the shin, finally free from anyone's grip.

"I really deserve those tits of yours. How dare you kick me-"

An uninvited fist comes swaying to the guy's nose, breaking it in result. Blood trickles down as daesun looks to the owner of the fist.

Jongseong

She looked at him relieved and shock. Jongseong didn't came here to play at all, his gaze full of anger and you can see how much grudge he can attempt to release.

The last man left the woman undress and attempted to attack the him and daesun.

"Stay back!" Jongseong yelled, pushing her beside the lady, watching him sway fists and kicks his foot to the scary perverted men.

Jongseong had made two of them unconscious, while the other one tries to get up.

"My child, please save her!" The woman weakly cries in fear, between the boys' legs there's the child wailing.

Daesun contemplates if she should go on or not. Screwing everything, she stands up and scurries unnoticed but luck wasn't with her. The tall one kicks her at the head and all went dark, for her.

"Daesun!"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈