-40-

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"Jongseong, calm down" Daesun pulled jay to stop him further hit jake. She was utterly shock what was happening right now.

Jay just kept his eyes on jake's, tensed in one long way. He has no regrets to punch him twice, or even more.

Jake was still on the floor, wiping the blood from his lips. Daesun was about to help him get up when another hand pulled him, it surprised her even more when the owner of the hand was Han Myunji's.

She didn't know what to feel but, it crashed her heart to see the scene. God knows how much damage Han Myunji gave her all these times. Anything related to her, still haunts her.

"I don't know what's gone into you, jake. But letting this woman be an employee in your company? Have you gone insane?" Jay scolds on the top of his lungs. His voice echoes through the room as his breathing became deeper.

Daesun looked back and forth to the both males, tried to open her mouth to say something. Mental block sadly strike her as her eyes glistens through the tears ready to flow.

"Is... I-s it true, jake?"

No answer from him.

Myunji observed what was going on by the process. "Why would jake let a poor woman roam around the streets when he's one of the reason why i am in this situation? He's giving the payment he needs to serve to me"

"Besides, he had helped you throw me out of jail. Without him, I could've live my life with my husband and daughter. He just helped you because you're his friend, but the truth is you are the one in fault"

"Thanks to him, i got out of that rotten place, daesun. He's such a great friend, and a boss too-"

"You traitor!" Daesun couldn't tolerate any longer, strangling jake while clenching onto his collar. Harshly pulling him wherever, crying and sobbing at the same time.

"How could you?"

"How could you, Sim Jaeyun!'

Myunji pushed her with hard force to the ground, her nose flare and angrily got up. To return the favor to myunji, she pulled her hair.

"Joo Daesun, stop with your raging attitude!" Jake finally spoke for the first time. Has anyone recorded the moment? None? Well that's a bummer.

The girl scoffs in disbelief, bopping her head and marked those words he utter. "So this is how you'll treat me now? You backstabber...."

"Maybe you shouldn't have trusted me since then. None of this would've happened" jake said coldly.

"Trusting you was my decision, jake"

"... and breaking it was your choice"

She held back her sobs, "I-if this is what you want, fine. I respect you for that, but don't call me anymore nor see me" a small bitter full smile creeps out of her before running through the exit.

Though to her dismay, reporters together with the journalist was standing behind it. Crowding while holding recording items, such as phones, mics, cameras.

They mutter, gasped about the conversation heard from the room. Daesun just ignored the because she knew, it was all over.

"Daesun wait!" Jay raised his hand and voice, started to form tears too. He looks back at jake with a disappointment face.

"I can't believe you can do that to her...."

"What else are you hiding, Sim Jaeyun?"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Jay slam the door from the rooftop, been searching high and low for daesun and still nothing.

He was about to leave when he heard muffling whimpers nearby.

"Daesun?" Jay peeks on the corner, seeing daesun hugging her own knees while resting her head and crying, she lifts her head up showing the puffy eyes she got to jay.

"Daesun...."

"Jay, it's all over. Everything's gone, jake, my career, my father's image. It's all gone and it's all my fault. Again!" Daesun cried.

"I let all my emotions control me"

Jay furrowed his eyebrows, just watching daesun crying breaks his heart at the most. Betrayal of their friend was worst.

Never did he expected jake would help myunji. The woman just told him that she works for jake on the way to the set.

And more truth was revealed after that.

Daesun continues to wallow her pain in. Jay sat beside her and pat her back softly, "It's not your fault daesun. Don't blame yourself..."

"Then who should i blame for ruining things, jay? Who!" She fumes.

He stopped patting her, moving a little to give her space. Though daesun cried harder when her emotion led her to hurting someone. "S-sorry..."

"It's not your fault, daesun. I promise you, it's not"

"None of this is your fault" Jay wrapped his arms all around her body, pulling her more closer to keep comfort. Daesun fell for his warmth, closing her eyes and kept the moment.

After a couple of minutes, daesun indicates to let go when jay didn't want to. She escapes from his grip and looks down.

"Daesun" He whispers.

"I think it's best for me to spend time alone with myself" She barely utters. Jay nods, agreeing to her statement.

"Anything for you" The time when Daesun thought he was about to stand up and leave,  the next thing jay did made her surprise, flustered, and still.

He held her chin, lifting it up gently. With his other hand, wiping off the tears in her cheeks. Jay leans his face against her lips, a few inches to touch.

Before she could even say something, jay brushed his lips with hers, it can't be describe as a kiss but it did made daesun flutter.

Jay pulls back and smiled happily, "I'll wait for you"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Hi everyone! Hope y'all doing well and stay safe. Make sure to vote and comment. <3