-25-

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"Eek! Kyahhh!" Daesun squealed, hiding under the blankets while kicking her feet high up. She finally reveals her messy hair and cupped her burning cheeks.

"What the heck. What the heck. What did he mean by that?" She looks back what happened yesterday. Jay was so, SO close to her. In a bit of doubt with what she feels right now, i mean, she never made contact with anyone that close before.

Her maid stands in the doorframe for over 10 minutes, witnessing and regretting at the same time for what it sees before her.

A yawning jake passes by from the hallways and stopped to witness the squealing female. "I believe she dreamed about having a date with Han Hyo-Joo" he sighs, two of them were whipped for that actress after watching it's latest drama.

"Hurry your butt. Take a shower and we're going somewhere" He rolls his eyes and left the scenery. Daesun snorts and death glared at him.

But at that moment, realization strikes.

Why am i squealing over my best friend?

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Daesun and jake stepped inside the store fill with designer brands. "Woah" the female gasped and hurriedly checked the clothe rails and shelves of clothing.

"So who's Christmas gift are you gonna buy?" She asks, still busy checking out items stored.

"For my parents, your parents, Jay's parents" Jake looked at the ceiling, started to list people. "Oh, jay and probably a handbag for my maid"

Daesun pouted, "Wow, i feel offended. No for me?"

"My presence is enough for you. You're rich anyways" He ruffles her hair and passes away, and begun to search for gifts.

Finishing on what he wanted to accomplish. A pair of high class boots were displayed on a high shelf, his eyes kept on staring at it as he reached to it and checked it's size. "Daesun, try fitting these on"

Daesun turned her attention to the pup and roam a few hallways teasingly, finally arriving to his figure. "Try what?"

"This. Didn't you want these?" He shows the pair of boots which to her surprise it was. She shook that thought off, "Bro, I didn't mean to force you to give me anything. Plus, you seriously buy me stuff monthly-"

"Right, you're size 8. Miss, can we have a pair of these in size 8?" He yells in a soft way to a saleswoman, ignoring daesun's opinion.

"You and your rich ass" She murmurs in disbelief, shaking her head slightly. Jake gestures her to sit down as he kneels down to take off her shoes, sliding the boots in place.

The lad smiles, "It looks great. Definitely going to buy this"

As jake was busy finalizing the payment. Daesun lurks around the store, meeting some employees either putting back items on it's place or just casually roaming.

A saleswoman came towards her holding a black coat, Daesun stood up; "Did the guy over the counter put that back?" She describes Jake's appearance as the lady nodded.

"He was trying it out earlier but placed it down" It politely responded. A mischievous grin crawls up to the female's face. "Pack this for me, please"

"Daesun-ah. Ready to go?" Jake finishes paying for his stuff and turned to his back, meeting nothing. He stood there dumbfounded.

"Where did that child go?"

"Mr, you left this behind" The same ol' lady walks up to jake, holding the designer brand's paper bag where they put the items. He looked at her confusingly, before grabbing the bag.

He check the inside, seeing the coat he wanted to buy. Now he was triple, quadruple surprise and confuse.

Then he found a note: To your dear rich friend. Advance Merry Christmas shorty!

"Why that- Joo Daesun!"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Before the day ends, the two adults drive off to the cemetery. Though the grass was covered with thick white snow as well as the graves. Some people were still here, greeting their love ones before Christmas.

"I think this is it" Jake says, parking the car to the side. He glances to the side where daesun sits, nervously, she gulped her saliva down to her throat.

Her heart pounds like a drum, the weigh on her stomach became heavier. She was absolutely nervous. Just nervous with this.

They stopped here, in front of a grave. Jake dusts off the snow covering the engraved name.

Young Ha-yoon
1970-2000
"Forever missed. Forever more"

Daesun kneels down to the whited-grass, caressing the stoned grave, cleaning the rest of the snow covering it. "Mom. You're doing well right?" A soft bitter smile plasters to her face.

Few droplets of flakes flies by Jake's nose, as more and more fell down with another. "What a bad timing, mate" he grumbles, quickly running to the car for an umbrella.

As he went back to daesun, the girl was already sniffling. Tears threatening to be release, "M-mom.... Why did you have to die?"

On the other hand, jake held most of his tears to spill. Lightly patting his best friend's shoulder while carrying the umbrella above her.

Then, daesun stood up and hugged him. He was taken a back but soon hugged her back with a more tight and warm one.

Burying to his chest her muffling whimpers, sobs and whispers were all heard by him. "You're strong, right? You can do this"

I won't cry anymore. This will be the last.

So let me spill the tears and release the grief and sadness left from me.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

A filler chapter (?)

Vote and comment ^^ stay safe!