-09-

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Daesun wakes up from her slumber by the sunlight flashing through the window, she slowly gets up of bed. Still with her pouty face, bed hair and sleepy mood; she manages to go to the kitchen.

Whereas the other person who stayed here, halted from it's action of eating a banana. Jongseong stood from the other side of the table, eyes widened as his cheeks are puffed from the babana he's eating at the moment. 

They stand awkwardly from the state they have, "I was hungry.." Jongseong said after swallowing the fruit occupied in his mouth. Daesun gave a chuckle, rubbing her own eyes.

Wanting to cook breakfast, she searches through the kitchen drawers, the refrigerator but nonetheless, there's nothing, except for fruits and water. "I don't have any stock right now...." She announces to the boy.

"Let's go to the grocery store nearby"

"Won't people see you?' Jongseong thinks, it is possible people would recognize her at a glance, the whole media is talking about her.

She did a shrug, grabbing her cap and putting the hoodie on. "People don't even shop there. Let's go" she remarks, whenever she goes there it's like a haunted ghost land, no people go there dar or night. And never knew why.

Jongseong quietly followed her from behind, smiling like an idiot.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

As expected, the place was empty. A few workers were there, minding their business. Jongseong grab a basket, handing it to daesun.

"That's too small for our appetite" She scoffs, walking pass him and taking a big shopping cart.

Casually the male shook his head, and started strolling with her, aisle to aisle. As they grab what interests them.

"Hey, should we make this?" Jongseong made a stop, eyes averting to the box of brownie mix.

Daesun looks at him in disbelief, up and down judging him. "I don't know how to bake"

"But i do" he replies, placing it to the shopping cart and pushed it further to the next aisle. Daesun who was left behind checked the price twice, seeing it was the most expensive one out of the brands displayed.

"Yah, pick something else that's expensive!" Daesun shouts, grabbing whatever is cheaper, replacing it to the cart.

"But this is better" Jongseong argued, placing it back down to the cart.

"But it's expensive"

Showing a smug look, he responds for a final; "We're rich" as it walks out of the baking section, no longer arguing.

She sighs and gave a snarl look from the man in a far distance, Of course we are.

At the end of their bickering and teasing, they stood in front of the cashier. Checking in all the products they have thought to buy.

But there was this look the cashier kept on to them, somewhat giving a hint of suspicion. Awfully, people won't necessarily wear all black clothes that cover themselves up. The two quietly stand there, not making anything weird.

As it was done scanning it all, "50 dollars" it says.

Daesun and Jongseong glances to one another before she pulled her wallet, checking her cash. Counting the total of cash she had bring, 45 bills and some coins, not enough to pay the groceries. Though she had her exclusive debit cards with her but it could be risky, and we don't want to do that--

"Yah, you have any extra cash with you?" She bumps the person by her elbow, eyeing to him. Without any hesitation, Jongseong took his black card and gave it to the cashier.

"Yah!" She whisper yells while her eyes were widen in shock. In the other hand, the person beside her didn't know what's the fuss and waited for it to be scanned.

The woman handed back the card, and slightly smiled. "I see you two are millionaires. Please shop here again" she says, hiding her smile. Daesun death glares at Jongseong for his foolish action as he was un bothered himself.

They bowed for a farewell, carrying the loads of grocery bags with their hands as they got out of the building Daesun kicks him from behind, resulting him tripping and falling.

"That's foolish of you!" She groans, dropping the grocery bags to the ground and leaving him behind.

He laughs softly, "Yah, you're not gonna leave me right?" Jongseong pulls him up, dusting his pants. Daesun didn't stop nor halted and continued to walk.

The smile he wore vanishes, exchanging a frown instead. "Joo Daesun, I can't carry this all!" The woman from a far stilled kept on moving, soon leaving from his sight.

"Why that woman....." He mutters and other inaudible complaints. His eyebrows knitting together as he sighed due to frustration.

"Alright, you're a gentleman right?" He asks himself, managing to carry all seven bags and tried to catch up to daesun.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

The sweaty and tired male arrives the apartment, breathing heavily as he places them down to the counter while daesun crosses her arms with an angry expression.

"Quite a workout, huh?" Jongseong laughs through his heavy pants, though the girl infront of him wasn't getting it at all.

Sighing it out, daesun rubs her temples. "You should go home. Your parents must be finding you"

"Come on, i already told them I'd be staying with a friend-"

"Your company is helding a press conference this afternoon. They're expecting you to be there" She protests. Being concerned about him staying here, medias would go bonkers once they found out she's with him.

Jongseong's lips went into straight line, forcing himself not to argue childishly with her because he knows the amount of kicks this woman can give him. "Okay, what about this. I go to the conference and meet you back here?"

Giving some consideration to jongseong's suggestion, daesun ponders while resting her hand on her palm before nodding as a yes. "But make sure you're not getting followed. Don't even force yourself going back here"

"I enjoy being with you" he says, opening the faucet and rinsing his hands as he slicks his hair back. He looks at her, "Do i look good?"

"Still the same" She scoffs, throwing his cap to him, luckily he caught it at a swift move, wearing it til it covered his eyes. "Don't get caught" she reminded, escorting him at the door.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈