-16-

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"Inside shooting is cancelled as Mr Park's stylist informed us about the leave of Mr Park himself. He gives the most sincerest apologies for the trouble. Let's continue work next week before Christmas"

He couldn't have just left like that without a word

There's must be something wrong

Daesun continues to rumble unnecessary thoughts while standing in front of the window to where she sees her father leaving for work.

She noticed that he wasn't wearing the necklace, taking the opportunity she waited for him to leave for her to execute something in mind.

"He's gone" She mumbles and scurried to the master's bedroom without any hesitation. Once arrived to the destination, several house cleaner were flooding there as she halts and sighed.

One noticed her and bowed with the rest, "We just finished cleaning ma'am" it informed her, she gives her a nod.

"I'll just... Go in to get something. It won't be long" She scratches her nape, awkwardly going in as they stared at her completely.

Shutting the door, she was finally alone again and searches here and there for the necklace. Carefully not to break or mess things up.

"Found it" A low whisper to herself, she slightly smiles and took a makeup palette on her pocket, to pretend she did get something.

Back to her room she goes, she observed the key's shape as she looks over to the locket. "It looks like they fit-"

"Miss Joo, Mr Sim is here to pick you up" A muffled voice of her maid says behind the door, knocking a few times. Being startled daesun quickly hid it in her pocket and yelled ok.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"Where are we even going! It's literally 1 ⁰C outside!" Daesun whined, following jake to the car.

He looks back at her, making her stop as well. "Let's go somewhere nice" he says and took her hand to drag her in.

"Let's go somewhere nice" Daesun copies him in a tone of mockery and rolled her eyes. "The only nice thing to go is at home-"

"Shut up before i kiss you" Jake complained as daesun went stunned over hills of mountains. The boy realized what he said and covered his face out of embarrassment.

"Maybe watching dramas all day rots your brain. You even threatened your own best friend on kissing them" Daesun mutters as an advice and jake nodded at a snail's pace, without even looking at her. That's a close shit, jake thought while screaming inside his head.

The ride was quiet but not something uncomfortable, rather for the best as they stop in front of a building. Daesun tilts her head up to see the sign.

"Laser extreme?" She mumbles confusingly and looked at Jake, he just shrugged and got out of the car, daesun soon followed him yet still confused.

"Remember when you said you wanted to try Laser tag?" Jake says, looking at her from behind.

"That was 2 years ago" She furrows her eyebrows as they got in the building, a few staffs greeted them with a warm smile.

"So?" He raised an eyebrow, daesun just gave him a disbelief look and crosses her arms. "I'm going to blame you if i get late at work" she sighs, shaking her head.

Jake turned his head to the staff, widely grinning. "Is the place empty like i told you to do?" The staff nodded and lead them to somewhere.

He literally rented a whole building

Practically the game was all about hitting your opponent either at the back or the front of their vest, if you hit it with the Laser gun, you get a point. The player with the most points within a particular time wins.

They got in a room, many vibrant color vests and guns displayed. "Pick a color" the staff said as jake took a blue vest and daesun took a green one.

Finally they got their equipment settled, holding the gun near their chests and listened to the staff for additional information about the game.

"You have 8 minutes of play time inside. Your laser guns have 5 bullets, if you ran out there are charging stations around the course for you to fill it up. May the best wins the game" it instructed briefly.

Daesun raise her hand for a question, "Are there any other rules?"

The staff shook his head as no. Daesun smirked devilishly, thinking of a plan. "Whoever looses gets to pay the bill" jake states, expanding his hand for a handshake.

"So you didn't pay for this?" Daesun death glared at the boy who cheekily snickered. She rolls her eyes, grabbing his hand and shake it firmly. "Deal then"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Nearly 7 minutes and boy these two know how to be competitive. There's no jokes between them at all, their money is in the line for this matter-- even though they're millionaires, money is still money. Don't waste it-

Let's just say, within the 7 minutes of playing; jake is in the lead with 27 hits as daesun has 23.

"Where the heck is daesun?" Jake groans, staying focus and determined. He held his gun tightly while roaming around the dark room.

Little did he know the girl he's been looking was on the upper platforms, sneaking up on him. As she grapples him until unarmed, she laughs. "What the heck that's not fair!" Jake struggles, getting off her grip.

"Did the rules say I can't do this?" Daesun smirks and aimed her laser gun to his vest, getting five points and empty bullets on her gun.

That makes 28 points for her and 27 for him. Daesun gets off him and looked at the timer. "10 seconds left" she grins in success and stick her tongue to tease him more.

Daesun turns around, facing him now from behind to celebrate her victory. But nonetheless, jake took the opportunity and raised his gun, hitting the last point within a split second as they were now tie.

"Hah! Looks like I'm not the only one paying the bill!" Jake cheers in his own victory, standing up and jumping all around while she was dumbfounded and stunned by herself.

Eventually the two got off the "I'm going to kill you", "I'll choke you to death", and "i hate you" kinda vibe and payed off the bill equally.

Was it worth it? Definitely not. Was it fun? Definitely. But will they try it again next time? Well.... Definitely not.

"Take care Mr Sim and Miss Joo! Please come again" The employees bid their goodbyes to the two friends going out of the building with a face of exhaustion.

Stopping at the entrance door, seeing small flakes of snow falling down slowly. Daesun gasped, "It's snowing!" she smiles widely and takes jake's hand. Eyes close while looking up to sky.

Jake fixes his gaze to her instead of the bright sky and smiled to himself. Admiring the precious girl he loves. I will love you like this everyday. So don't let me go once i confess to you how much i love you, okay?

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈