-22-

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Night came into the city, becoming more colder than the mornings. "Damn it, it's out of energy" Jay curses, frustratedly kept on pressing his keys but still no use with the car's battery out.

Jake scoffs amusingly, "C'mon leave it there, let's just hire a tow truck to lift it" He indicates the other man to follow him to the Hospital. Without any more plans, jay sighs and obeyed.

A quiet yet comfortable drive to their destination, the shooting area. They'll be picking up their clothes for tomorrow.

Unfortunately with the amusing silence Jake's mind still lurks an unpromising feeling, jealous to be exact? He didn't know, clearly jay had spoke out that his rumours about liking the same woman, isn't possible. But why at this time he felt insecure with it? Again.

"Hey" The two spoke in unison, they exchanged a look before jake sighs. "Is something wrong?" He asks jay.

It took a little few minutes for jay to respond back. Jake had to glance to him just to make sure if he did still notice that he's waiting for a response.

"About that time.... I said I didn't.. like daesun" He starts off gently, jake kept his eyes on the road and bit his lip.

"I think the butterflies are starting to go crazy" He confesses finally and urged himself not to squeal or anything embarrassing, he glanced at jake who also had straight face.

"I had a hint..." jake softly murmurs and stopped for a red light, he looks at jay eye to eye. "Just like they said Boys and Girls can't be just friends in different ways"

"Over the four years we had i wasn't able to retreat those feelings, it only kept on growing more. So I wouldn't push you for retreating yours" He lowers his gaze and felt his heart shrunk with this kind of sensitive topic. He kept on fiddling his fingers on the steering wheel, waiting for the light to turn green.

"Just a little reminder Daesun is still our friend and we need to respect that"

"No competition, no hard feelings?" Jay asks, jake gives a little shrug and smile in agreement.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"More natural pose Miss Joo!" The director yells, as daesun kept on changing her poses in the camera. It was finally over, everyone cheers in success.

"Let's take a 10 minute break before finishing the group poster. After this we can all enjoy the Christmas break" Everyone nodded to the announcement, leaving the equipment out of guard and some started leaving for lunch.

Daesun smiled and ran to the two lads, giving a big hug. "I did great right?" She asks for reassurance, they both nodded happily.

"Daesun, jay, jake!" The director comes towards the adults with a guy behind him. All three looked at them. "This is Yang Jungwon, he'll be editing the posters" he introduces a smaller figure who gave a sweet dimpled smile.

Daesun gave an awe look and grinned. "You're the one who edited our past projects, right? It's finally nice to meet you!" She greeted cheerfully.

Jungwon smiled, "Nice to meet you too Miss Joo" he expands his arm for a handshake when these two other males interrupted.

"It's nice meet you, Mr Park" Jay introduces himself with a wink and shakes the younger one's hand.

Daesun was about to shake his hand but jake beat her to it; "Mr Sim. Nice to meet you editor Yang"

Jungwon awkwardly chuckled to this state and scratched his nape, "Nice to meet you three" he said. "Everyone did great and i loved the concept. All beautifully captured"

"Oh and if you don't mind, can we take a pic Miss Joo? I'm quite honored" He took his phone and searches a genuine answer to the female. "Sure!" She grins and nudges Jake's arm to grab jungwon's phone.

Jake and jay stood a few steps back as jungwon and daesun posed at the camera. Jake snapped a single freaking photo and gave it back to editor.

"Oh, well. Let's go to a cafe for a break c'mon daesun" Jay says, dragging her out of the shooting room. Jake scurried to follow.

Though the editor frowned upon seeing the photo the two males have taken, it was in selfie mode and the picture captured was jake and jay themselves, funky and cheeky smiles plastered.

"Well, this is great" Jungwon mutters in disbelief, a one shot of having a decent picture with someone, failed.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"Closer Mr Sim! We don't have all day to scold you!" Mr Seon, the director, orders jake to move closer to daesun. The three have been squeezing at each other's personal spaces within the span of 10 minutes.

"But this is so awkward!" Jake complained, it wasn't awkward for him rather it was more fluttering to be this close to her. The director gave a stern look as daesun whispers to him, "He's mad already. Just do it"

Jake sighs and wraps his arms to daesun's waist, he tried too well to hide these red tinted cheeks but looks like it has it's own plans.

"That's it" Mr Seon grins and looks over to jay, "Now your turn Mr Park move a little closer" he orders and indicates him to put his hand to the female's shoulder.

"Is this really necessary?" Jay mutters to the people next to him. They literally can feel their breaths fanning from one another.

"If you certainly don't want to get scolded like jake" Daesun replies and rolls her eyes. Forcedly, jay laid his hands and stared into her eyes for more character.

They held their position to the finest as jake glared at the camera, finally easing his flushed face.

"Perfect! Capture that!"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

🤺🤺🤺