-21-

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"You're also with them?" Jay said weakly, trying to stand up from the floor filled with shuttered glass. She was so delicate and fragile, but turns out it's all an act.

The lady chuckles, "Money is money, kid. We're not like you who have rich asses" she took the wooden chair from earlier and raised it high to throw it to them, jake and jay shut their eyes.

"Then maybe you should go acting instead of hurting other people" A voice of a woman comes out of nowhere, as they went off guard. Daesun took a fist full of hair to Miss Ahn and pull her tightly to be drop on the floor.

"Take them roughly back to metal bars with Miss Ahn here. My lawyer will be seeing them soon" She says to the security behind her, nodding to her command they took hand cuffs and dragged them out of here.

Medical staffs came one by one to help jake and jay stand up, hurriedly rush to the ER to treat cuts.

The room was finally empty, getting cleaned after the scene. She sighs deeply before sitting on the patient's bed. A little quiet moment for hers was all she needs.

"Joo Daesun!" Or maybe not.

Mrs Joo came in, scurrying with a fuming expression. She sighs one more time and stood up with a sarcastic smile. "Myunji, we meet again" she cooed.

"Don't you dare call me by my name" Mrs Joo threatens while pointing her index to her, Daesun chuckles. "Don't act like a superior to me, 'cause you're not and never will be. Okay?"

"I swear to god, your father needs to open his eyes well because you're crossing the line too far!" She drags her towards the door as the girl whined and removed it's grip from her.

"My father doesn't need to see a bitch" She shook her and took an envelope on her pockets, giving it to the lady which confusingly received it.

"Please sign these before Christmas. Family is everything so i need schedules to be clear that day" as Mrs Joo opens the suspicious envelope, her eyes widen reading the inside. Petition for divorce?!

"My father will be taking the custody for taking care of Joo Seonhee, after all she is a Joo" She remarks and was about to leave when she got pulled by the hair, going back to her place before.

"This is all a joke! There's no way Won will divorce me! Never-"

"Let's not make a commotion here myunji. Let's talk somewhere else" From the frame door, Mr Joo says sternly. He pulls daesun onto his embrace, "You can leave now daesun, I'll handle this"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Daesun waited outside the ER for the two men to be treated. Soon the door opened by a someone unexpectedly shirtless with bandages in his stomach, yet the person didn't even mind if they were. Jake stops his tracks on wearing his white polo and looked at daesun.

He immediately covers his chest area and cheeks were red flushed, glancing left and right to see no one in sight except Daesun herself. "Just hurry up pervert, it's not like I've never seen it before" she scoffs and rolls her eyes.

Just as jake finished, another male came out shirtless-- okay, what's with people walking out half naked without even worrying people seeing?

"Pardon, i thought this was another room for us to change" Jay excused and stood there froze. Jake covers his chest with his big arm.

Daesun blinks a couple of time, up and down checking on jay. "B-but that i haven't seen, excuse me" she stammers, clearing her throat as jake pushes jay back in the ER room.

Way too awkward

As the two have finally finished, the atmosphere stayed quiet, walking to who knows where they're actually going. "Should we talk about it?" Daesun mutters enough for them to hear. They both nodded softly.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"Divorce for real?" Jake widen his eyes more after getting the last and final story for what has been going on. Daesun nodded it off and sighed.

"On the bright side you don't have to deal with her anymore..." Jay murmurs and sips his hot chocolate. "But I'm really sorry for your mom..." He adds and frowned.

"It's not fine but.... At least i got to know that... Well, you know" Daesun jump and jump into words, trying hard to find right words. Eventually she just let out a whiny groan and rest her head on the table.

Their orders came, they did small chatters and all while doing so. "Hey! I was saving that for last!" Jake furiously said to daesun when she ate the Reese's topping on the cake.

She sticks out her tongue to annoy him more, "Too bad!"

"You guys are like children" Jay sighed in the middle of their argument, busy stirring his drink. He removed the two toppings on his dessert and gave both of them each. "Shut up already before paparazzi sees us"

"Thank you~" Daesun cooed cheekily and devilishly smirked at jake. "Mine's bigger" jake shrugged, comparing his and hers chocolate. Oh welp, argument still not over.

A deep exhaling ceased to Jay's mouth. "Oh god..."

"Thanks for today guys. Let's see each other at work tomorrow!" Daesun bids a cheerful farewell to jake and jay who were standing before her.

"I can drop you off back home, my car is back at the hospital" Jake offered with a sweet smile.

"My car is just across the street. Let's just use that" Jay butts in and grinned widely. Now it's their turn to argue.

Daesun laughs, "Seonhee is there" she points to a gray car with a waving driver sticking out of the window, it was seonhee.

"Now you guys get home safely, take a warm rest because tomorrow is our final shooting" With that the long and fun bickering argument is over as she heads over to the car, waving to them endlessly.

The two gestured the wave back. But something's going on with Jake's perspective. He was looking suspiciously at jay with a feeling lurking onto his mind.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈