-51-

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Security guards opened the entrance door as daesun went in, wearing a casual business dress, black high heels and a pair of shades. Employees greeted her presence. The whole building was glowing its tremendous aura unlike usual, it's a stress hall.

She arrived the floor where her office is, she heard muffling voices from the other side which confused her. Now who could that be in her own office without formal consent? 

Daesun expanded the doors open, there she saw seonhee, her sister, and jay. They were sitting in front of her desk, having tea. The two stopped talking and put theirs eyes on daesun. "Who gave you permission to trespass my office?" She asked furiously.

"Sis, it's fine. I'm just paying a visit" Seonhee said, placing her cup to the table. "Besides, look who i found, looking for you" She pointed at jay who gave a little wave. Daesun rolled her eyes as a response and cross her arms.

"It's work hours right now. Plus, this isn't a hospital for you to visit" She scowled. The tension getting higher, jay sat back at his seat to not involve himself into this sibling argument.

It's been years since her sister visited her and now she had the audacity to. Without even a proper permission. Seonhee scoffed, "What's your problem now?"

"The problem is you. People will assume i take favorites and put their appointments on last schedule!" Daesun replied, slamming her bag on the table. Jay flinched and stayed low yet again. 

Her sister once scoffed again before clutching a hand bag and bumped into her shoulder. "It's like we're not sisters at all" she grumbled, making her way to the door. Daesun sighed, her emotions driven her away, again.

"Sorry if i threw a temper on you. It's just that, you came in here without my permission. Whether you're related to me or not. You have to know your boundaries" Daesun said. The younger one stopped her tracks, and looked at her.

"Drama queen" She muttered, rolling her eyes and loudly shuts the door.

"I'm not the only one who is!" Daesun yelled to make sure her sister would hear. She rolled her eyes as well and looked behind her, whereas jay was sitting, trying to finish his tea. They had an intense eye contact, while jay's eyes were widen like a pit hole as she stared into his soul. "D-do you want tea?" He stuttered uncontrollably. 

She sighed, walking to her desk and sat on her chair just as she rubbed her forehead. Things are pretty stressed out for her. "I have no idea what do you want from me" Jay lowered his gaze after hearing her words. Maybe he was a bit clingy or too annoying for her. Daesun did gave obvious hints that his presence bothers her, it's just him who forced himself to be. 

"I apologize, Ms Joo. I will leave now" He stood up, fixing his posture and bowed at her before leaving. Daesun didn't expect his words and looked up at him as he was about to get out. Now he made her more guilty than ever. 

She groaned, leaning her head to the chair further. "I apologize for my behavior too. But please Mr Park, things in the past was a horror for me" Daesun explained, she wasn't too sure if that is the real deal of her 'behavior'. 

"That's why i'm here to fix it" Jay replied, giving eyes of sympathy to her. He would do anything to redo the past, fix the present, have a better future with them. Call him obsessed, but he just couldn't let go of another inch to lose an opportunity to be with them again.

"We don't need to fix things, jay. Let's live the way we did for the last 8 years. It's better that way" Jay went closer to her, wanting to touch her soft hands. But as soon as he did, daesun got the assignment and immediately declined it. She moved her eyes elsewhere, perhaps the big skyscrapers view of Seoul. 

"Besides, you didn't made any efforts to stay connected with us. Why try now? Why bother someone so annoyingly?" Daesun continued, staring at him from the window's reflection. Her gaze was emotionless, for now. Inside she was trying to collect each of her emotions, just in case she lost control of herself.

"I did try though...." The man said, feeling himself being overwhelmed by this conversation. The conflict already getting fiery and regretful. 

She looked at him with full anticipation, momentarily scoffed and held his shoulders. "Really? Then did i ever heard you personally? Where were the signs?" She shook him, trying to get answers out of his lips. Jay just lower his eyes, have nothing to say. Her face drop as well as her expectation about him. She removed her touch, "Was it really trying or did you just enjoyed ignoring us after all that? After confessing useless feelings-" 

"They're not!" He shouted finally. Waking up to reality when she mentioned his feelings for her. Daesun creeped a smirk of amusement and let out an airy laugh. It seemed like sarcasm for her. Too much sarcasm. "You're right. They aren't, for me! But to you, it seems like you enjoy driving me crazy. To the point i've lost myself to hell" 

"I waited for you. Waited to release my emotions again. For a crying shoulder. But that came into waste, i became insane without you. I even created a fake relationship with my bestfriend and now i'm destroying him! It's always Joo Daesun. The problematic bitch who hasn't healed from her trauma that created even more!" Jay held her hands all together, to prevent herself from throwing things all over the place. 

Daesun's tensed muscles faded as he let go of her. Watching her sunk to the floor while quivering, she covered her ears tight with her palms and shut her eyes. "I should've died instead of my mom. Things would've been better..." Jay crouched to her level, caressing her hair. That gentle physical touch she longed for. 

"I'm sorry for everything, daesun" Jay build himself a sentence to utter, continuing to pat her head. The desk phone ringed, but they ignored its signal. The speaker beeped to indicate a voice message and ready to read it aloud. Daesun turned her head to focus on the message properly. 

"Daesun-shi.... It's been a long time. How are things going on, sweetheart?"  

"Ready to have some more nightmares?" The person giggled from the other side. Its voice was unclear for her to familiarize even. But the way they mentioned nightmares made her feel extreme fear. She stood up and saw the caller being unknown. "W-who are you? Hello?" 

Silence occurred shortly, not until a voice clip returned to affirm that the line was still there. "I waited for you. Waited to release my emotions again. For a crying shoulder. But that came into waste, i became insane without you. I even created a fake relationship with my bestfriend and-" Daesun threw the whole thing, she stumbled back as jay caught her balance. Everything in her surroundings came to a stop, the only thing left was herself.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈