--0--

These are spoilers. Skip to the other chapter if you don't wanna get spoilt^^

He pulled her in, pressing his lips against hers. In this scene, both parties would experience butterflies fluttering within their stomachs. Cheeks getting warm, air getting hot.

BUT none of those happened.

He pulled away, hoping to see a flustered face but was instead greeted with emotionless eyes staring back at him.

"Why didn't you push me away?" He asked.

"Wasn't it to relief some stress? I don't mind." She looked down at the phone in her lap, continuing her game.

×-×-×

"Are you sure he doesn't like you? With the amount of times he's kissing you, it's kinda not...normal..."

"He's gay," the (h/c) haired said, furiously tapping her fingers on the screen of the phone.

"Yeah I know that, but he seems way different from the first time I saw him. His gaze on you. . . changed."

×-×-×

"The fu*k am I doing?" He asked himself after kissing his friend while she was sleeping. "I must be going crazy-"

×-×-×

Blood splattered onto the wall. Words could not express how happy he felt while stabbing the man that was trying to flirt with his bestfriend. His heartbeat got faster just by thinking about her.

'I definitely am going crazy' he thought.

×-×-×

"He went too far this time," The brunette said after seeing the hickeys plastered all over the (h/c) haired neck. She pulled up back the turtle neck and shrugged. "Remember he broke up with another guy again. I'm just his stress reliever."

×-×-×

Another body after another body. Drugs after drugs. S*x after s*x. Nothing could cure the pent up frustration in him. All he wanted was to see her cute flustered face and her shyness when he nibbled her ear. He'd die to see it again. But she was always so emotionless with whatever he does.

"Ahh. . . Y/n. . .you don't even know what you're doing to me."

'I don't know if I'm gay anymore.'

******

Poor boy, he's gonna be so confused. . .

Read to the end?

Well congratulations on spoiling yourself 🎉🥳 But as I said in the description; THIS IS NOT A LOVE STORY.

Thank you for reading :) now move along my children. Next chapter we go!