--20--

Warning: This chapter has sexual scenes.

"Let's break up."

The black haired boy laying next to Zuri, eyes widened with shock. The sentence that left through Zuri's lips made his heart drop flat into his stomach. He swallowed a lump in his throat, looking at his boyfriend, wearily.

"What? Why are you suddenly saying that?" He asked, his eyes scanned Zuri's face for any signs of a jokingly grin or smile. However, none was found.

Zuri sighed, raising up from the bed they laid in. "I just can't force myself anymore." He glanced at the teary eyed boy before picking up his stuff.

"We're over. Don't contact me anymore."

×-×-×

11:45pm

Zuri was like an impatient child, angrily pacing around the house. He checked the time on his phone every passing minute and glanced at the front door ever so often.

No signs of her.

He sent messages and made a few calls but they weren't seen nor answered.

That day he saw her at the park with her friends still haunted him up to this day. She was getting even more distant and she wasn't the type of person to stay out late. Was she with those friends again?

He was fighting the urge to drink but nothing could put him out of his miserable unease unless having a few glasses of alchohol.

The kitchen was where he went, taking out three bottles of wine he secretly hid from (Y/n). He plugged the cork from a bottle, brought the bottle to his lips and began chugging. After reaching the third bottle, his feelings and thoughts began pouring out.

Why? Why?

Why is she avoiding me?

Why is she hanging around with people other than me?

Why is she smiling and laughing with them?

Her sweet laugh echoed in his ears, bringing back memories of that day. The bottle smashed against the edge of the counter when he aggressively swung his arm down. Small pieces flew into the air, slicing the skin of his face.

The blood trailing down his cheek went unnoticed as he was too deep in his thoughts.

She's. . .slowly slipping from my fingers.

. . .again, she's going to leave me again!

He gripped the edge of the counter. Small pieces of glass that were there pierced through his palms.

"(Y/n). . ." he breathe out.

". . .are you trying to leave me again?"

He couldn't let that happen. He couldn't let some annoying bugs break their 12 years of friendship and take what he had rightfully claimed. (Y/n) was his and his only. How dare she shared such expressions to others. He should be the only one causing her to display her emotions. Only him.

He left the kitchen in a hurry, grabbing his car keys while heading to the front door. Before he could touch the doorknob, a click came from the door and it slowly opened, revealing the (h/c) haired girl he was about to go on a mad search for.