--23--

WARNING: Sigh. . .a lot of disturbing stuff are in this chapter. Please. . .read at your own risk.

Eyes of a (h/c) haired girl stared ahead at the children gathered around a boy. Smiles and laughters erupted from them as others ran around the class playfully.

Her eyes became half lidded, directing onto the desk in front of her. She felt sleep settling within her body. Small arms placed themselves onto the desk and she brought her face down, resting her forehead onto them.

"Hey," A voice said the moment she was about to drift to sleep. She shifted her head upwards, allowing her eyes to peek out at whoever was addressing her.

A dark haired boy stood in front of her desk, frowning. "You haven't greeted me since you came to school. Do you hate me that much?"

This wasn't the first time he came to nag her. He was always around her during lunchtime and (Y/n) wondered what his purpose was.

She brought her head back down, ignoring the boy as she tried falling into sleep.

He was an attention seeker and had all the children in class wanting to play or talk with him. I mean, who wouldn't? He was only seven years old but could already be a child model with his unique features. Not to mention his personality, he was mischievous and tended to flirt with both boys and girls, making them flock around him like moths to a light bulb.

A chair scrapped against the concreted floor and a sigh was released. The boy sat on the chair he pulled out and opened his mouth, "How long are you going to ignore me? Don't you want to go out and play tag?"

No response was given. (Y/n) had already fallen asleep. The boy's lips pulled into a thin line. He lifted his hand, slightly adjusting her head so that he could see her face. He stared at her in silence.

The class was quiet and empty for he had told the other kids to go out on the field to play. Earlier he noticed how the eyes of the girl was slowly opening and closing and how her head would sometimes bob. It was then he noticed that the girl was in need of sleep and cleared the noise out of the classroom.

He began playing in the sleeping girl's hair as if she was some kind of doll, liking the soft feeling between his fingers.

----

"(Y/n) darling!" A (h/c) haired woman greeted the small girl that entered through the front door. The older woman left the kitchen, a smile spread across her face as she made her way to her daughter. "How was school? Look, I bought you your favorite snack."

(Y/n)'s eyes lit up and a cute smile streathed across her chubby cheeks. "Thank you mommy!" She hugged her mother and took the snack. "School was fun as always."

The older woman laughed gently, patting the girl's head. "That's wonderful. You can change now, mommy's making dinner."

"Mmm!" The little girl ran off down the hallway and into her small but cute room. She looked at the snack in her hand as the smile on her lips slowly faded away. A blank expression resided on her features as she stared at the toys in her toy box. A tag hung of from one of them, indicating that her mother bought a new one. . .again.

Bringing her eyes away from the disgusting things, she picked up a small (f/c) phone that was placed on the dresser. She then climbed onto her bed, sitting in the corner with her back pressed against the wall. All she could do now was play games on the phone, waiting until another dreadful night came.

----

Groaning and moaning were heard throughout the entire house. (Y/n) lips drew into a thin line, forcing herself to concentrate on the game in front of her and cancel out the sounds she heard.