--26--

An awkward silence laid over the group. Nana leaned in closer to (Y/n), using her hand to cover the side of her lips. "Why's he here?" She whispered, giving a quick glance at the uninvited guess. (Y/n) shrugged, pushing a door open and stepping inside the small shop. The others followed as well, entering the building which had a small sign imprinted 'corly's milkshake' next to the entrance. As the (h/c) haired girl took her order, collected her drink and was heading to find a table to sit and wait on the others, Nana quickly joined her by the table.

"(Y/n)..."

"What?" The said girl answered, slurping her (f/f= favorite flavor) milkshake from the striped colored straw.

Nana sighed before speaking, "I know he's your 'friend' and all and I don't want to sound selfish but why did you have to carry him along with you? He's literally sending glares at the others and now we're all uncomfortable. It's as if he'll slice our heads off if we speak to you." She shook her head, also taking a sip of her milkshake.

(Y/n) took a seat at the table then pulled out her phone to do what she usually does. "I don't know... I didn't told him I was going out...he was already seated on the couch waiting for me."

Nana placed her chin between her fingers, "Hmm...could he have snooped through your phone and saw the message I sent you, that's the only way he could've known about our outing..."

(Y/n)'s finger paused over the phone screen."Ah, I remembered seeing that your message was already opened when I finally got back my phone?"

"Finally got back your phone?" Nana furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah, I couldn't use it for a whole day."

"Woah...what is he? Your mom? And to even go through you're phone at that."

(Y/n) shrugged, taking up her milkshake again for a sip. "By the way, have you heard anything from Dave."

"Awee, look at you being worried," Nana cooed. "Ethan contacted him, he'll be joining us today!"

The lips of the (h/c) haired girl drew into a frown as she stared down at the table. "He hasn't been messaging me back..."

Nana couldn't help but snort, the milkshake she was drinking went up into her nose and she chocked for a few seconds. Her friend stared at her in silence as she began to laugh. "Now you know how it feels when someone ignores your message."

"Continue laughing and I'll delete your number." The phone tilting back into a portrait position indicating to Nana that she had left her game.

"Hey no! I was joking," Nana quickly tried grabbing her phone to which (Y/n) swiftly pulled back her hand before the phone was snatched. Nana sighed,"Knowing Dave, maybe he was too shy to message you."

"I had invited him to my house."

Nana stared at her friend as if she saw a ghost. "Repeat?" She asked, wondering if she had heard correctly.

"We were playing video games and he was laughing and seemed fine." (Y/n) continued. Nana listened silently.

"Maybe it because of that incident?"

"What incident?" Nana question, raising an eyebrow.

"We got in a small fight and I fell on him."

Milkshake was spurted onto the table from Nana's mouth. "You what?? Like how? How did you fell? What position did you fell onto him??"

"Like I said...we were fighting...for a controller and I began to fall off the couch but I also pulled him down and ended up falling onto his stomach." (Y/n) began thinking, "Did I perhaps hurt him?"