--2--

Y/n woke up to the sound off objects being hit down. She rose out of her warm sheets and placed her feet onto the cold tile. A yawn forced its way out of her mouth making her eyes squeeze shut. A bang was heard and after that came a curse.

Y/n got up and went to the room beside hers. She pushed the door open and saw Zuri practically wreaking the whole room. He slammed a drawer shut and gripped his head.

"Ah fu*k! Where did I put them?"

Y/n directed her eyes to the said object, laying on the floor by her feet. She picked it up then walked to her groaning friend.

"Here."

Zuri stopped and looked at the item in her hand, awed.

"You're a life saver!" He took the bottle of pills and plopped two into his mouth, swallowing them.

"Shouldn't you take them with water?" Y/n asked.

"No?"

She slapped her palm against her forehead. "Nevermind, I'm going to head to the bathroom, you'll make breakfast in the meantime."

Zuri raised his eyebrow, "Who are you to order me around?"

"Without my help you would have died of headache. Go make breakfast as a thank you."

"Yeah like you haven't left me just yesterday to die."

"You were still sleeping when I left."

"Then wake me up."

Y/n sent him a blank look. She was going to wake him up if he wasn't doing some unapropriate stuff under his sheet.

"I'll just throw you out if you don't want to make breakfast," Y/n said, getting annoyed.

Zuri walked pass her, "I didn't say I wasn't going to do it."

×-×-×

When she entered the kitchen, the smell of hot coffee and (f/f) pancakes met her nose. She sat on a bar stool by the counter, secretly plopping the cherry that was on the pancake into her mouth.

"You should cook everyday, at least I won't have to worry about burning down the house," Y/n said, now spinning on the stool.

"You can't cook?" Zuri asked, his back turned to her.

"No, it's complicated." She stopped spinning when Zuri turned around to place her coffee in front of her.

"You must learn or you won't get any men in the future," he said, giving her a serious look. Y/n snorted, "What are you? My mom?"

"No but I could be your dad," he said, smirking. She pushed him away, "No thanks."

He came back behind her and rested his chin on her shoulder placing both of his toned arms on the counter, caging her in, "Are you sure?"

She took up the hot coffee and looked into it. "This coffee sure looks nice to throw over my shoulder right now."

Zuri quickly straightened up and went back to the other counter. Y/n, satisfied that he backed off, brought the cup to her lips, enjoying the warm coffee as it went down her throat.

"By the way, there's going to be a party tonight, wanna come?"

"No," Was her immediate response.

Zuri closed his eyes and smiled, "I knew you were going to say that but what if I told you I'd buy the new pack on that game you're playing? I heard you sulking before on how expensive it was. You still sure you don't want to join me?"