--4--

His face was of pure amusement. Seeing (Y/n) in that flustered state made him develop a new feeling he could not understand. The video portrayed on his phone was that of the night (Y/n) got herself drunk. But didn't she deleted it from his phone? Zuri smirked, glad that he saved the video onto his laptop on that night. He could easier transfer the deleted video back onto his phone. Zuri ran a hand through his soft black hair. Though he couldn't see that one scene of her getting way out of character, hearing the audio made him remember every single details. He puts his finger to his lips then slowly pushes it into his mouth.

"What are you doing?"

(Y/n)'s monotonous voice made him flew out of the couch and fumbled with the phone he almost dropped.

"Nothing. What is it?" He asked calmly.

She raised an eyebrow at his weird reaction. "My phone's battery is dead and I can't find my charger. Did you borrowed it?"

"Oh yeah, check in my room," Zuri said and sat back on the couch once (Y/n) started leaving the living room. "Buy your own charger and stop using mine."

He sighed in relief, grateful that she didn't pester him about the way he acted. Suddenly he finally came to his senses about what he was doing. Why did he kept thinking about (Y/n)'s flustered face. He already had a boyfriend. He opened his phone to delete the video. Once he did, he thought about deleting the video on his laptop too.

It was then he remembered that he left his laptop opened on his bed with the video displayed on the screen when he was transferring it back to his phone. (Y/n) was on her way to his room, maybe even there already. She'd see that he hid it from her.

Zuri started sprinting to his room. He ran inside and saw his friend sitting on his bed with the laptop in her lap. Her face was hung down, making him unable to see what expression she was wearing. 

"I- (Y/n) it's not-" he started to create an excuse but was cut off.

"Were you keeping this to blackmail me?" She asked.

"No I wasn't. It's because. . ." he trailed off, unsure if he should tell her the real reason.

"Because what?"

He breathe out, taking small steps towards her. "Because I liked seeing you blu-"

(Y/n) raised her head. Her face was flustered once again. Remembering what happened in that video was beyond embarrassing. Never in her life is she going to get herself drunk again.

Zuri slammed the laptop shut and pushed it away from her lap. He then pushed her down onto the bed, holding her wrists. The flustered expression was immediately smacked off her face. Instead she looked at him in concern, though still holding her usual neutral expression.

"Stop doing that," He said, looking down at her.

"Stop what?"

"Stop showing me that emotion. It's making me feel weird."

"Weren't you watching the video on your phone. That's why you reacted like that in the living room. Am I right? Well if you don't like seeing me with that expression why do you keep watching it?" (Y/n) asked.

"Because. . .it makes me feel weird. . .a good weird. . ." Zuri wasn't even sure how to explain it. He himself could not understand why he was acting like this.

"Anyways I deleted the video from the laptop. Now delete it from your phone," (Y/n) said.

Zuri's eyes went wide. He already deleted it from his phone. Now it's completely gone. He wouldn't get to watch her expressions again. Wait– shouldn't he be happy? Why is he feeling like he's lost a piece of his life?

He got off (Y/n) and massaged his head.

(Y/n) grabbed her charger on the bed and left without a word. Frustration started to build up within Zuri. He got up from the bed and went to his drawer, pulling out a box of cigarette and a lighter. He lit the cigarette and took a puff. Exhaling the small relief he got from it.

×-×-×

(Y/n) finally got her phone to turn on. Her phone started blowing up with messages from her friend, Nana. They were all reminding her about the place they said they would meet up. Another message came in.

Nana: Girl where are you? I'm already there.

(Y/n): Sorry I got caught up in something. Do I still have to go though?

Nana: Do you want your new friend to be feeling like a third wheel?

(Y/n) thought of the blue haired boy. He was quite nice and they were similar in a way. Not to mention he also loves playing games.

(Y/n): Alright I'll be there.

(Y/n) took a quick shower and slipped on some comfortable clothing. She grabbed her phone and started leaving the house. She bumped into Zuri in the living room and got a whiff of the cigarette he was smoking.

"Didn't I told you to not smoke in here? If you do it again I'm really going to kick you out," She said.

"Sorry. . ." Zuri stared at her attire. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going out with some fri- a friend."

"Are you going to see the dude from before?" He asked.

"I don't know." She stepped aside and continued on her way. Zuri's eyes followed her. A notification from his phone got his attention. He opened his phone and went into messages.

My juicy ass boyfriend: Hey wanna meet up at my house tomorrow?😏😋

Zuri smirked upon seeing this.

Zuri: Sure, Daddy's coming home😏