--29--

(Y/n) could only walk through the hallways in silence, an arm wrapped around her waist, squeezing her tightly at times.

These familiar hallways are ones that she would never forget. A chuckle came from behind her and a breath fanned against her ear. "You're not scared?"

". . .why would I be scared of sleeping with a friend?"

Zuri almost laughed. "You're trying to go back to friendzoning me again but (Y/n). . .you know what usually happens when a boy and a girl sleeps together right?"

"Yeah, they sleep normally and wake up normally."

This time Zuri burst out laughing. "Is that so?" Another arm wrapped around her waist tightly. "I'll ask differently then, what happens when a boy sleeps with a girl he wants to fuck so badly?"

(Y/n) stared ahead, her lips dared not to part themselves but of course her brain decides otherwise. "He keeps his hands to himself and let the girl have a peaceful sleep."

Zuri stopped in his track causing the girl in his arms to stop with him. Before (Y/n) could utter a word she was swiftly scooped up from the ground and held in Zuri's arms.

"What are you doing-"

"Taking you to bed so that you can have your peaceful sleep." He responded, continuing down the hallway.

"I can walk on my own."

A smirk laid on his lips. "How long will you be able to though? You should get used to this from now on."

"Huh?"

He smiled at her cluelessness, pushing a door open with his feet and closing it behind after entering the room.

(Y/n) was gently placed on the soft bed. She looked around the room, a place she's never been to before. "Is this your room you were always preventing Kite and I from entering?"

Zuri responded with a hum, walking towards a closet. (Y/n)'s eyes continued to scan the room. "Where are your parents?"

"They moved out recently. Perfect timing isn't it?"

Her fingers gripped the bed sheets, deciding to ask the question that lingered in her mind. "You're releasing Nana right?"

A silent look over the shoulder was the response she received. "Zuri-"

"Don't speak of her again."

He turned his attention back to the closet. "And yes she will be release as I said earlier but first. . ." He turned around now walking towards her. "We'll sleep together. Change into this."

(Y/n)'s eyes went wide for a moment. The revealing piece of clothing he held out made her scoot away from him. "The clothes that I'm wearing is fine."

"Jeans surely doesn't look like a comfortable wear to sleep in."

"I said I'm fine-" Her heart almost leaped through her mouth when Zuri grabbed her wrist, hovering her on the bed. "Should I help in getting you dressed?"

She was given no time to respond as he was already beginning to remove her shirt. "Zuri!"

"Keep still."

"No." Her eyes stared him dead in the eyes and he sighed releasing her.

"Help yourself then." He dropped the silky, translucent clothes next to her and seated himself on the bed, watching her next move.

(Y/n) sat up straightly, staring back at him with no intention of putting her hand on the forbidden thing beside her.

"You're quite stubborn."

"You're quite demanding."

"..."

"..."

The staring contest felt as if it was going on forever. "Fine." Zuri took up the clothing. "Sleep in whatever you want to sleep in."

"Thank you." (Y/n) immediately went under the sheets after hearing that, releasing a breath of relief. The light in the room was switched off and (Y/n) felt the other side of the bed sink. Her back was face to him and surprisingly when she peeked over, his back was also to her.

Now, (Y/n) did not know how to feel. Her friend, Nana was still in the basement, though her wounds were tended by Clair she would still be in pain.

Zuri was (Y/n)'s very first friend and a friend that had saved her from a terrible mother. He was a friend that saved her life. But now that she has thought about it, has she really paid him back for what he had been doing for her all this time? All that he had asked of her was kisses and few intimacy and that was it. Compared to what he had done for her, (Y/n) felt that what she's doing for him probably isn't enough.

But is it selfish of her wanting to have more? Wanting to hang out with friends, wanting to stay together with Nana? Wanting to get away from Zuri at times?

Not to mention. . .Zuri is a murderer. He killed others because of her. No, it wasn't Zuri's fault why they died. It was hers. Maybe if she had kept to herself, Nana wouldn't have to go through these pain, Elliot and Dave would never had died. . .

Dave. . .her hand quickly covered her mouth. She almost puked. There was so many thoughts running through her mind. What should she do? She wanted to run away but can she really do that. The person next to her. . .is the reason why she is still living.

She slowly raised out of the bed, massaging her temple. Glancing at Zuri's sleeping form, different thoughts began to invade her mind on what her next move should be

Should she. . .

Find Nana

Find a weapon

Try to escape

Or...

Stay with Zuri