--3--

Y/n's day started with a throbbing in her head. She groaned remembering about last night. A feeling rose to her throat causing her to quickly get out of bed and run to the bathroom. There, she released all the alcohol she forced herself to drink. Her hair was pulled away and tied into a bun by another person that joined her.

"There there, let it all out," Zuri said, trying to comfort her by rubbing her back.

Y/n slapped his hand away. "If you think that's working, it's not."

"I'm not good with comforting people yknow but at least I'm trying" he frowned.

Y/n sat on the floor after she felt a little better, sighing. Zuri took up the pills and a glass of water he placed on the floor and gave them to her. She quickly took the pill and downed the water.

"Are you better now?" Zuri asked.

Y/n gave him a blank look, "Yeah, thanks for your concern even though its your fault why I'm in this state."

"Which is why I'm helping you dumby, plus I didn't force you to drink with me. You did so on your own."

"What other choice did I have when all those men were staring at me?" She tried standing but fell back to the floor when a full blast of pain shoot through her head. Zuri took her up into a bridal style. She didn't complain as she was only focused on when the pain will disperse.

He carried her to the living room and put her to lay on the couch. Knowing that the pain will go away soon he went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

When he came back Y/n was sitting up, eyes stuck in the game she was playing on her phone. It hasn't even been thirty minutes and yet she's here as if all the pain just disappeared when she got her hands on the phone.

Zuri placed her food onto the small table in front of her. "Don't let it get cold," he said.

"Mhm," Y/n mumbled, eyes not leaving the phone. He went back into the kitchen to get his breakfast then joined her in the living room. While playing her game, Y/n noticed Zuri staring at her for quite a while.

"I'll eat after I finish this mission, " She said, thinking that he was staring at her because she hadn't touched the food.

"You were completely different last night," Zuri said, snorting.

"Mhm," Y/n responded.

Zuri got annoyed of her ignoring him and pulled out his phone. "Want to see something interesting?"

"After the mission," She said.

He, however proceeded to go to the videos on his phone. He clicked on a certain recording and got up from where he sat to sit beside Y/n. He made sure the volume was maxed before playing the video.

The sounds of him laughing was the only thing Y/n could hear from the video as she was too focused into the game. Her voice from the video finally came to her ears when she heard her horrible singing.

Y/n's eyes shifted from the game to Zuri's phone. At that moment her whole body froze. The embarrassment she felt made want to run off the earth. She tried to snatch the phone from her laughing friend but he held the phone higher. Zuri's eyes went wide when he saw a blush forming on her cheeks.

"Are you that embarrassed?" Zuri laughed, pulling on her cheek. She stood up and tried to get the phone. Zuri also stood up running around the couch as she chased him.

"Delete it!" She yelled in frustration, face flustered.

"Ahh...so many emotions flowing out," Zuri teased, dramatically gripping his chest. She ran around the couch to get him and while doing so, she stubbed her toe on the table.