--14--

Sounds could be heard from the phone of a girl whose eyes were concentrated on the screen in front of her. The character on her screen dodged as she directed her fingers to avoid the attacks until the enemy went into a cool down where she could start delivering her blows.

Grey eyes stared up at the girl from her lap. Zuri sighed, reaching a hand out to touch her face. "It's been two hours, when's my time for attention?"

"Wait another million years," was her reply.

He pulled his lips down into a frown. The ignoring continued until he took the phone from her hands. (Y/n) looked down at him, blankly. Pushing the phone into his pocket he spoke,"Rub my head."

"What are you?" (Y/n) asked, slightly grimacing. "Your pet," he smirked. "Rub my head then I'll give you back your phone."

"..." having nothing else to say (Y/n) brought her hand down and rested it on his head. Then roughly, she began to 'rub' his head as if trying to tear out the strands of his hair. "Ouch! what the hell?" He winced grabbing her wrist. "Not like that, do it gently."

"Is gentle what you do whenever you kiss me?"

The cuts from yesterday morning were still presented on her lips. Zuri shrugged, "I tried being gentle before but I can't control myself."

Another pull on his hair roots made him quickly change his words. "Ack! Alright I'll do it gently next time but if you keep pulling my hair I won't give you back your device."

Almost immediately, her hands began to softly brushed over his hair and he sighed in content, getting his head comfortable in her lap. Though she was giving him a little attention, her eyes were elsewhere, staring at nothing in particular.

He raised his hand, taking her chin between his fingers and guiding her face downwards. (Y/n) remained silent as he stared up at her face, scanning her every features. While having his eyes on her, a warm feeling developed within his chest. This time, he was getting an idea for the cause of the weird feeling.

"(Y/n)...I like you."

"I know."

Zuri raised an eyebrow, surprised.

"You told me that when we were kids."

Hearing that response, instantly his surprised look was gone. "Ah...that's what you meant. You're as clueless as ever."

"Clueless of what?" (Y/n) asked.

"Nevermind that," He responded, smiling. He soon got lost in his thoughts as he began thinking why he felt attracted to her. They've been friends for years and not once had he thought of her that way. Sure, it turned him on whenever she showed a lot of emotions but that was just about it.

'Am I slowly getting attracted to girls?' His eyebrows furrowed in confusion. 

"Your face looks troubled. Is there something wrong?" (Y/n) asked.

He snapped out of his thoughts. Staring back into her (e/c) coloured eyes. "There is. I haven't gotten my daily kiss yet."

She pretended to not have heard what he said and turned her face away. However, Zuri slightly rose out of her lap, placing his hand behind her head and pulling her into a kiss, this time trying his best to be gentle.

×-×-×

"So you're attracted to your friend...who is a girl?"

Zuri nodded. The man sitting on the couch in front of him laughed, "Well if you like guys and you like her then you're probably bi-"

"I've never been attracted to any girls before."

"Oh...that still could be considered as bi sexual though...but I'm not sure, that's your decision to make," the man said, placing his chin between his fingers

"That's why I'm here, Denmark, for a private room...of girls only."

The club that was owned by Zuri's friend, Denmark, was a place that allowed customers to have a private room for themself and choose any employee/employees they wanted to sleep with.

"Well then, I have the perfect girls for you. Follow me." The man said, standing to his feet. Zuri did the same, departing out of the main vip room and into the hallways. The man stopped at a dark purple door. He turned his head to Zuri, "This is it." Opening the door, Denmark gestured for Zuri to step inside.

As he did so, Denmark spoke, "Have fun~" before closing the door behind him.

A disgusted look almost came up onto Zuri's face when he saw four girls dressed in the most revealing lingerie on the couch next to the bed. Noticing his arrival, the girls looked towards him.

"Are you our new customer?" One asked, innocently placing a finger on her plumped lips and tilting her head.

"Oh fu*k he's damn gorgeous. At last a customer that's not an old man."

"Hey sexy~"

"Would you like some help with your clothes~" the last one spoke, as she rose out of her seat and began walking her way to Zuri. The moment she was close to him, she pressed her breast against his chest, seductively, running her fingers against his toned arms.

Getting jealous, the other girls also got up and joined, all trying to seduce him in their own way. Though the moment the first girl came up to him, not once did he get the feeling of being turned on. Instead, disgust laced within his eyes.

He harshly grabbed onto the hand that was just about to undo his pants, staring down at her with a piercing glare. "Don't. you. dare."

Frightened, she quickly backed away. Zuri pushed the other girls off, not allowing for them to go any further. Stunned by this, they could do nothing as he left the room in a haste. He went back to the vip room and gripped his friend's shoulder who was startled by the sudden touch.

"Hey, you're back so quickly" Denmark said, turning around. "How'd did it go?"

"Get me a man."