--21--

This chapter may be a bit traumatizing, especially to those who love Dave.😔

It was just another day for (Y/n). Having a phone outstretched towards her was not the unusual, in fact it was the eleveth time in just three months.

"So. . .what do you say?" The guy asked, combing his fingers through his hair and licking his lips.

(Y/n) stared at the guy's phone in silence. A way in which the boys at school would ask a girl out. In the corner of her eyes were two guys standing by a tree, laughing and watching them. His friends, she guessed they were. Must have been the 'I dare you ask that girl out' bet.

She slowly brought her eyes up to the guy and he visibly flinched then proceeded to play it cool, licking his lips again.

(Y/n) turned away without a word uttered and began walking back to the school building. A hand tightly grabbed her shoulder. "Wait! I also have another proposal, I heard you like playing games, I could buy anything you want on there. Anything."

This made her turn her neck to look at the guy, quite interested.

"Well. . ." He said, feeling a smirk crawling up his lips. He definitely hit the jackpot.

She faced him completely and held her hand out to retrieve his phone. He placed his phone into her palm and turned his head to his friends, giving them a thumbs up. At this, their laughter died and their eyes widened in shock.

The guy snickered at their reaction and looked back at (Y/n), typing in her phone number. "I'm keeping a party at my house tonight, if you attend then I'll make ten purchases on the game."

She saved her number and handed the phone back to the guy. However a larger hand wrapped around the guy's wrist.

"A party? May I come instead?"

"The fuck dude?" The guy tried pulling his hand out of Zuri's hold but it was as if Zuri was trying to squeeze his wrists until his bones popped.

"That fucking hurts!" He cried, slowly dropping to his knees in pain, his other hand grip Zuri's hand, trying to pry his fingers off.

"I'm quite offended and disappointed, (Y/n)," Zuri spoke, looking down at her with a frown. "You could ask me for anything and I'd accept without a complaint, so why are you out here depending on this useless trash?" He continued to squeeze the guy's wrist until there was a loud crack.

"AHHHH! FUCK MY WRIST! MY FUCKING WRIST!" The guy screamed and began throwing himself around. Zuri clicked his teeth in annoyance before throwing the guy's arm to the ground.

"Fuck you!" He yelled, curling on the ground while holding his broken wrist. Zuri raised his foot near the guy's face and brought it down. "No, not my face!"

The sound of glass and plastic crushing together had the guy slowly opening his eyes. He turned his head and in front of his face was what used to be his phone, now in broken bits and pieces.

Zuri took (Y/n)'s hand and guided her to the school building. While being pulled along she used her other hand, taking her phone out of her pocket and starting up her game. Before she could do anything else the phone was grabbed from her hand.

"What do you want to purchase on this?" Zuri asked, stopping at the entrance of the building and releasing her hand.

"Nothing."

"I won't ask you for anything in return."

After he said that, she began firing out all her requests.

×-×-×