--9--

"Can I have a kiss?"

Was the first thing she heard the moment she stepped into the kitchen. If it wasn't for the freshly scented omelette Zuri placed onto the counter, she would have walked right out of the house.

Ignoring his question, (Y/n) seated herself onto the bar stool. She took up a fork and just as she was about to dig into the omelette Zuri held her hand back.

"Where's my thank you kiss?" He asked, arching an eyebrow.

"When did I ever gave you a thank you kiss just for making breakfast?" (Y/n) shot back, getting a little annoyed that the food was right in front of her but couldn't eat it.

"Starting from now, in exchange for me preparing food, you should kiss me. If you don't then I'll stop making food for you," Zuri stated.

(Y/n) gave him a blank look as if the threat had no effect against her. "May I remind you whose house you're living in?"

"I'll be taking this then." Zuri took up the plate sitting in front of her and began leaving the kitchen with it. (Y/n) said nothing as she watched him taking her precious omelette away.

However, the growling sound that came from her stomach stopped Zuri in his tracks. He looked over his shoulder, smirking, "Are you sure you don't want this?"

"I didn't say that...but fine, you can have your kiss," (Y/n) said in defeat.

A grin stretched across his face. He walked towards her, putting the plate back on the counter.

"Only on the cheek mmfh-" Zuri slammed his lips onto hers, cutting her off. He dragged his tongue against her lips, asking for entrance. She parted them and he wasted no time in slipping his tongue inside her warm mouth. During the heated kiss, his arm unconsciously wrapped around her waist, pulling her body towards his.

(Y/n) began running out of breath so she attempted pushing her hands against his chest to get him off but he was being persistent.

Her eyes squeezed together as she tried talking but her words only came out as mumbles. Zuri finally pulled away before she started getting dizzy. She took a huge gasp of air, trying to retain her breathing control.

"Were you trying to kill me?" She asked. Zuri laughed, "Now why would I want to do that?"

"I almost died."

"If you start practicing with me then you'll be able to keep up," he grinned.

"No thanks." (Y/n) tried pushing him off but he held her tightly. "What is it now? I need to go to school."

"One more kiss."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"I'll be gentle this time."

"No."

"(Y/nnnn)~" he moaned out in distress.

Another growl interrupted his whining. He sighed, releasing her. "I'll let you eat."

(Y/n) sat on the stool, finally able to put a piece of the omelette into her mouth. Zuri went back to the other counter to prepare his omelette when a notification popped up on his phone that was on the counter. He took it up and read the message.

"I'll be heading out. I might not return tonight," he said, immediately leaving the kitchen. (Y/n), however didn't realise that he left as she was too busy playing on her phone.

×-×-×

"Oh my goodness!" Nana exclaimed, slowing into a stop when she ran to greet her friend who had just arrived in their homeroom class. She stared at (Y/n), shocked.