--19--

"Omg we're finally here!" Nana shouted, throwing her arms in the air. "Omg we're finally here!" Issac yelled, mimicking Nana's voice as he also threw his arms into the arm.

"Don't mimic me!" She tried smacking him in the head but he was fast to dodge, running next to (Y/n).

"(Y/n), Nana's bullying me again," he complained. The said girl shook her head, adjusting the scarf she wore around her neck. Though the sun was out and shinning, the air was chilly as the winter season was close to arrival.

Everyone was clad in warm clothing as they began making their way further into the amusement park.

"I'm kind of surprised that you came though," Issac spoke, throwing his arms behind his head.

"I could say the same for Dave, he so quickly accepted to join us," Nana's boyfriend, Ethan laughed, nudging the blue haired boy in the side. "Was it because of her?" Ethan asked, lifting his chin to point at (Y/n).

"It wasn't," Dave objected, directing his eyes to the ground.

"I think it is," Claire stepped up beside him while wearing a cheeky expression.

"He must really like (Y/n) then," Nana commented, placing her shares in teasing the boy.

"I don't mind. I'm glad he came."

Dave's face went into a shade of red from (Y/n)'s response.

"Ohh look, he's blushing," Nana giggled.

"Please stop. . ." Dave muttered, burying his face deeper into his scarf. Ethan placed a hand on his shoulder, chuckling. "Alright let's stop."

"What ride should we go on first?" Nana asked. In front of them were many fun rides, however the lines were very long. Fortunately for them, the usual amount of people that would be at an amusement park was less for today, leaving some areas with very little people in lines.

"Um. . .whichever has the shortest waiting period?" Issac sweatdropped.

"Haunted house," (Y/n) pointed towards the tall and eerie building, covered in spider webs and vines.

"Haunted house we go then!" Nana exclaimed excitedly.

×-×-×

"Ahhhh! Something touched my leg!" Nana screamed, gripping Ethans arm. He laughed, "It's probably your imagination, I heard the people dressed up are not allowed to touch you in here."

"Oh fuck!" Issac yelped when a closet next to him flew open. Something brushed against his arm and he screamed, running closer to (Y/n) and holding her arm. "Like hell they don't! Something just touched me too!" He yelled to Ethan.

"Poor (Y/n) is probably suffocating with you all attached to her." Ethan was already feeling enough pain with Nana squeezing the blood out of his arm. (Y/n) on the other hand had Claire's arms around her waist, Dave holding one of her arm and Issac now holding the other.

"It's fine," She spoke, staring ahead into the darkness while guiding them through the hallways.

"(Y/n)'s like a walking talisman. Nothing has attack her so I'm staying close," Claire said.

Vroom . . .Vroom

Was the sound of what sounded like an engine powering on.

Vroommm

"Wait. . .is that a chainsaw. . .?" All the colours began draining from Nana's face.