--28--

Nana, whose hands were occupied by the kitchen tool used to flip the pancake in the heated frying pan paused in it's action once hearing her doorbell rang.

She placed down the spatula and quickly rinsed her hands underneath the water by the sink before jogging to the door, wiping her wet hands onto her apron as she did so.

The door swung open and revealed her black haired friend. "Oh my goodness, you're here early!" Nana exclaimed.

"Oh? Is it a bit too early? Should I head back??" A concerned and worried expression appeared on Clair's face.

"No no." Nana grabbed her hands. "Why would I make you do that, you're already here so come in."

Clair was pulled inside and Nana stepped out of the way, spreading her arms out. "Welcome to my house, my parents live here too but they won't be here until tomorrow which gives us the best time to have a girl's sleepover."

Clair's eyes observed her surrounding as she followed Nana. "Ohh your house looks really nice."

Nana smiled, "Thank you! (Y/n) won't be here until around 6pm knowing her."

Nana was soon able to finish preparing her breakfast in which she had shared with Clair who was first refusing the food until giving into Nana's persistence.

"I could show you around the house if you'd like me to or we could go to my room." Nana suggested.

"I'd want to see your house more, I saw some interesting stuff on a shelf in your living room."

"Oh!" Nana's eyes widened in excitement as she clasped her hands. "Alright follow me!"

Nana guided Clair into the living room where most of her mother's souvenirs were located. Clair's eyes would focus in deep interest as Nana explained on each souvenirs that her mother collected.

"Oh my gosh is that an aot figurine?!" Clair exclaimed as she picked up the black haired figurine that had its hair parted at the front.

"Ahahah, surprise aren't you? Yes, my mom's a Levi fan," Nana laughed.

"You're mom is so cool."

"I know right," Nana's chest puffed out, feeling proud. "Come, there's even more upstairs."

Clair was taken around the whole house and was greatly intrigued by almost everything. Soon they were seated inside Nana's room where they talked a bit before Nana got up.

"I'll be preparing lunch but I'll be back quickly."

Clair also arose from the soft beanbag she was seated in. "I'll help you."

Nana shook her head, "No its fine. I don't like having guests working here just sit and relax, the pleasure is all mine."

After Clair agreed to stay in the room, Nana made her way back downstairs and headed to the kitchen.

Before doing anything, she tried calling her bestfriend and was a bit surprised when the phone was answered quickly.

"Woah, you picked up real fast as if you were eagerly waiting for my call."

"I accidentally clicked the answer button, I was in a game battle. . ."

"As always I swear do you even study? End of year exams are arriving soon y'know."

". . . . .I do."

"Oh really then who was the first human to journey into space?"

"We didn't even learn-"