--1--

Class session had started and a certain (h/c) was resting her head on her palm, eyelids getting heavier and heavier.

A jab in her side made her flinched and sat up straight. She glanced at the person beside her that snorted. "That's what happens when you stay up all night playing games," the brunette said.

"The cow started swimming across the ocean-"

BAAM!

The teacher was cut of when the classroom door slammed open. A raven haired boy with grey eyes entered, massaging his forehead.

"Mr Zalesky, this is the third time in a row you're late for class and you started this school only three days ago!"

The yelling made the boy's headache worst. He fanned off her complaining and went to his seat behind his bestfriend.

"Did he have a hangover again?" Nana whispered to Y/n.

Y/n nodded.

"You keep playing games and falling asleep in class and he keeps having hangovers. I'm worried for your futures," Nana said, glancing at the boy still massaging his forehead to get rid of the pain.

Y/n shrugged. "I guess we'll be living on the streets."

Nana looked at her friend in disbelief. "I- Girl-"

"Nana, would you like to share what you're talking about to the class?" The teacher asked, pausing from her reading.

"No miss," Nana responded quickly.

"Good, now all eyes and ears up here."

×-×-×

"Girls' tongues are rolling out of their heads the moment they see him," Nana commented, making Y/n almost choke on her food.

"Oop sorry, here, water."

Y/n took the bottle and drank some of it. She slowly swallowed the remaining food and laughed lightly. "But you're right though. Too bad, he's completely out of reach."

Zuri, her boy bestfriend had his arm wrapped around a shorter brown haired male. He had already found a boyfriend just within three days of starting school. He passed by Y/n's table without a word. You might be wondering why but this is because before he started attending the school Y/n told him to sit somewhere else during lunch cause it would attract unwanted attention onto her, with his good looks and all everyone would try talking to her first to get closer to him.

So he, being an obedient puppy, did what his master told him.

"It wouldn't hurt a little if he sat next to you for a while though," Nana said.

"And let me die of eyes burning through my skin?" Y/n asked sarcastically.

"I mean if its that bad-"

"Yes it's that bad," Y/n instantly responded.

Nana sighed, "He's cute though but why are all the cute ones always gay? I need to find a guy before graduation."

"If you can't find anyone I'm always here."

Nana laughed at her friend's statement, "Not you trying to hit on me."

"I'm just kidding," Y/n said, sending Nana a blank look.

"Yeah I know you aren't, afterall my hotness is too hard to resist." She sashed, wiping her hair. Y/n rolled her eyes, "Ok drama queen."