--5--

"Over here (Y/n)!" Nana yelled, trying to get the (h/c) haired girl's attention by waving her arm in the air. (Y/n) walked to where Nana, the brown haired boy and his friend were standing. She looked at a nearby movie poster and pointed at it. "Don't tell me that is the movie we're watching."

Nana collected the tickets and asked, "What's wrong with it?"

"It's romance. . ." (Y/n) stated, giving her friend a 'seriously?' look.

"Which is perfect for our double date," Nana replied.

"Double. . . double what? I'm leaving." (Y/n) didn't gave Nana the chance to explain as she already turned to leave.

"(Y/n) wait–!"

She continued to ignore Nana, planning to head back straight home to play games. What a waste of time. Nana didn't even tell the reason why they were all going to see a movie. (Y/n) didn't want to date anyone and she's never planning to. Having a boyfriend seemed like she would be restricted from certain things. Boyfriends would want attention, going out, all those lovely dovey stuff that (Y/n) found as a pain in the as*. She loved being by herself more than anything else in this world. She'd love to keep it that way.

The blue haired boy joined her, leaving the theatre as well.

"You got tricked too huh?" She asked. He nodded. It went silent after that. Unlike Nana and the other guy that was really talkative, these two were awkward and didn't know how to communicate well.

They found themselves walking through the park. No words were exchanged between them throughout the whole walk. (Y/n) took out her phone and went onto her game.

The blue haired guy looked at her phone. "Oh, you play that too?"

(Y/n) nodded. The boy took out his phone, entering the same game (Y/n) was currently playing.

(Y/n) glanced at his phone then back to hers before looking back at his. "Woah your avatar looks cool," She said.

"I could show you a way how to get the items," he said.

"Sure," (Y/n) looked around for anywhere to rest her feet and saw a bench. "Let's sit and play there," She said, pointing at the seat.

"Alright."

After showing her multiple tricks in the game, (Y/n) was overly happy but of course no one could see that through her neutral expression.

"Thank you again um. . ." She trailed off not knowing his name.

"Dave," he said.

"Thank you Dave," she finished.

He smiled, "No problem."

×-×-×

In the meantime, Zuri was heading to his boyfriend's house. When he got there he knocked on the door and waited. There was no response after some seconds so he knocked again and again. He pulled out his phone to text his boyfriend that he had arrived but it seemed as if he was offline. Zuri twisted the doorknob and surprisingly, it was unlocked.

He took off his shoes before entering and placed them by the doorway. He went deeper into the house. Everything was awfully silent. Could his boyfriend had left? He turned to leave when he heard a creak.