--13--

I rushed through this chapter because I haven't updated in a while so there might be some grammar and mistakes.

__________________

"Your lips are swollen again..." Nana deadpanned, watching as (Y/n) sat at her desk. "Did he forced himself onto you?"

(Y/n) sighed, pulling out her phone from her pocket. "He's demanding kisses each time he prepares breakfast."

Nana's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.  "Are you sure he doesn't like you? With the amount of times he's kissing you, it's kinda not...normal..."

"He's gay," the (h/c) haired said, furiously tapping her fingers on the screen of the phone.

"Yeah I know that, but he seems way different from the first time I saw him. His gaze on you. . . changed," Nana recalled the cafeteria event. After (Y/n) ran out she proceeded to follow, little after Zuri left. Though when she saw them together in the hallway she stopped in her tracks, quite a distant away. She couldn't hear what they were saying but she could definitely view the strange expression on Zuri's face as he stared down at her trembling friend.

Zuri was staring at (Y/n) in such a way that it made shivers ran down her spine.

A worried look came across her face. She outstretched an arm towards the (h/c) haired girl, resting her hand on her friend's shoulder. "I don't want you to get hurt (Y/n), just...be careful..."

"Be careful of what?" Another voice interrupted. Nana flinched, withdrawing her hand involuntarily. She looked up, seeing the dark haired male staring down at her. "Ah nothing, just advising her to be careful of how often she's playing her games," She nervously laughed.

"Oh." His gaze went to (Y/n) who didn't even pause to greet him. He frowned, "You really should stop playing games. Where's my good morning?"

"Didn't you already got what you wanted this morning?" (Y/n) replied, blankly.

"No, it wasn't enough."

Nana could only sit there in silence. She knew exactly what Zuri was talking about. 'Wasn't enough?? Hasn't he seen the state her lips are in? Is he trying to eat them off?? My poor baby...' she pressed her lips into a thin line, thinking about what her friend must be going through.

Their homeroom teacher entered, finally making Zuri leave the annoyed girl and taking his seat for the registration.

×-×-×

Though it was the first session of school, Zuri could not concentrate on what was being said at the front of the classroom. He spun his pen between his fingers as he rested his chin in his other hand. His mind was blank. That was until the spinning pen came to a stop and fell from his fingers. The pen rolled down the table and fell onto the floor. He, however, payed no heed to it and instead stared at his opened palm.

A smirk began to slowly creep up to the side of his lip. Memories of what happened two days ago began replaying in his mind.

-Saturday 9:10pm-

"Your usual?" The bartender asked, before beginning to make the alcoholic drink. Zuri responded with a simple response, sitting onto the bar stool. After being given his drink, he waited minutes before checking the time. Twenty minutes had passed but their was no sign of the blonde hair man. He began thinking that the man was probably scared of seeing him after what happened earlier.

Placing the now, empty glass onto the counter, he spun the bar stool and stood up. He stuck his hand into his pocket and proceeded to leave the bar when the man he waited for so long finally stepped inside.