1 - New Crewmate?!

MEANINGS:
Y/N -Your Name
(You won't have a last name cuz you're someone's daughter ;-;)
H/C - Hair color
E/C - eye color
H/L- hair length
Y/F/F- your fav food
Y/F/D- your fav drink

If i used a new ?/? I'll be telling the meaning at the end on the chapter.

You're shorter than Zoro, like a 10cm difference

Oh yeah, your clothes are all baggy so they weren't sure if you were a girl or boy. :) Hmm let's see, cargo pants and a shirt.🤷🏻

Then um, the swords.. how many swords? Two i guess? You're still mastering three sword style.

(I'm not good with swords so let's just say they're powerful. Like the shisui and the blade of Mihawk, Yoru.)

First sword is a dual-purpose. It heals the wielder of the sword if it was slashed on the cut but it gives a powerful slash to an opponent. This was the sword you had a hard time to master and tame. Then the next one is a long range attack sword. It's strong when close combat but it's stronger when it's long range.

(Future me here, just a little heads up. The two swords that will be bought would just be for emergencies! When your sword will be broken(if it gets broken)

Your bounty is 1.5 billion berri

Ig that's all 🤷🏻
LET'S GOOOOO

❦❦❦❦

―――――――――――
Reader's Pov
――――――――――――――

I was drinking a sake when the bell rang. I stood up and prepared to serve them, The owner had to get something so he entrusted the bar to me in exchange for free drinks. I looked up and saw the straw hat crew.

"Welcome, what can I get you?" I said preparing the stuff.

"One of your best sake." I heard one say. I hummed and started working.

"MEAT! Lots of it!" I heard one cheer. I nodded and served the moss head his drink before going to cook the ordered meat.

"Milk please!" I heard the skeleton say. I nodded. I stopped.

A SKELETON?! I turned around to look if it was real and it was real. I shrugged.

"Sir, can I get an... Orange trifle please?" The peach haired girl said.

Sir? Who is she talking to..? Wait me?! I sighed and nodded.

I served the Meat and milk to straw hat and the skeleton, Then started to work on her treat.

"May I ask what's your name, sir? " She asks.

"Y/n." I said, I suppose my voice isn't that lady like nor manly.. so there's no telling if I'm a female or male. Then they spit they drinks out.

"Y/N?!" They all said except straw hat.

"What's so shocking with Y/N?" Luffy asks

"Aren't you the one who almost has half a billion beri(or belly) bounty?" she asks and I shrugged.

"I don't know, i don't keep up with my bounty." I said truthfully.

The bell rang, I turned around and gave the girl her dessert. The voices went quiet, It must be a bounty hunter. I chuckled.

"Is Sword breaker, Y/N here?"

I Love You, Idiot. - Zoro R.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें