8 - Queen Y/N

Reader's Pov

I woke up feeling cold. I sneezed and got up. Then i looked down to see myself.. WAAAHH! I'm naked! I instantly covered myself with the blanket.

"Oi! Give me my clothes." I said. Looking up and saw.. a bunch of men. I widened my eyes. Oh no. Not a single girl in sight.

"Um.. please?" I said and i saw them blushing.

I got up and put on my clothes. They probably seen it anyway so I'll just change like no one's watching me. I sighed when I'm done.

"What are those on your chest?" One asked.

"Boobs" i said, very straightforward, yes.

"B-boobs?!"

"Boobs?"

"Boobs?"

"It's like the one's on your chest but mine's bigger." I said.

"Don't tell me you've touched them.." i said getting angry.

"N-no, we didn't touch them, honest!" One said.

I smiled.

"Good." I said. Before they asked me questions.

"Why don't you have balls?" One asks.

I turned red. Not this topic.

"Um, because I'm a woman?"i said unsure of what to say.

"Not the answer i was looking forward to but okay." One said.

Since it's their first time seeing a woman i shall take advantage of this moment. I swallowed my pride and put a hair behind my ear.

"Can you please let me out?" I begged cutely with puppy dog eyes.

"OKAY!!" All of them yelled as they blushed. I smiled and thanked them.

Seriously, not a single woman. I was looking forward to flirt with them but i guess this will do.

"Are you hungry?" One asks.

"No, but I'm thirsty." I said and they immediately ran to, I'm assuming, to get water.

"Here's your water..."

"Y/N." I said. Before getting the water.

"Y/N-sama." He completed his sentence.

"Um, who is the most important person here? Like a higher than a leader? Like, your master you know?" I asked and they nodded and led me the way.

"Here's the King, Y/N-sama." He said before i entered. He had a long hair that rested on his shoulders, It was wavy. He looked feminine.

"Hello, sir. May i ask a fav--"

"A woman?! Hey you! What's your name?" The king asked. That made me annoyed. He just cut me off.

I smiled anyway and cutely says..

"Y/N is my name, sir." I said. I saw him blush.

"Be my queen." He said and i was taken aback.

"Eh?"

"Be my queen." He said. Okay, he's really handsome but like... I already like someone...

"Can i decline?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Of course not!" He yelled making me flinch.

"Anyway, what was your favor?" He asks.

"Can I have a ship?" I asked and he said..

"That's all? Why not add up, jewels, gold, and food?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I'll give those to you if you become my queen." He says.

"Alright then. You've made a deal." I said shaking his hand. He smiled.

"Men! Get her something to wear! What a queen would wear!" he said before he pat the throne beside him.

"Thank you.." i said before sitting down.

"So i heard you were a swordsman... Or should I say, swordswoman."

"Yes, I'm a swordsman." I said. He took my hand.

"A pretty woman like you is a swordsman? Your poor hands are so rough.." he says kissing them making me flinch.

"What's your name sir?" I asked him.

"Adonis," he says. I nodded.

"Nice to meet you, Adonis-san" I said and flashed him a smile.

"Adonis-sama, we've prepared her clothes." His servant said before he helped me get up.

"Thanks." I muttered before he led me to a room.

"Go change, my lady. I'll wait here." He says.

"Okay," i said before i entered the room. I saw a beautiful dress. I'm... Gonna wear this? Why do they have this though?

I shrugged and wore it, I fixed my hair so i look presentable. I smiled when I was contented with the hairstyle.

"Are you done?" He asks.

"Nearly." I said before I Took some berries on the table and applying them on my lips, i don't know why I'm so into this but it's a fine experience, so why not go all the way right?

"I'm done." I said before i unlocked the door and stepping out of it.

I faced Adonis and i saw him blush, I took the first move and held his hand leading him to the throne room. I heard his heartbeat, it was fast. It almost made me laugh.

"May i ask a question, Adonis-san?" I asked.

"You're already asking one." He says.

"Oh. Well.."

"Go on." He said.

"Why do you have a dress like this? Didn't you say this was a bachelor's island?" I asked.

"Just in case a woman, like you arrived here." He smiled.

"How many girls have worn this?" I asked him.

"Are you jealous, my darling?"

"No. I'm just asking." I said.

"Well, you're the first one to wear that so there's nothing to be jealous of, my darling." He said before he starts to lead me somewhere.

"Let's get married, my darling." He said.

"Sure." I didn't notice his question but when I did i widened my eyes.

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed, confused.
~~~~
Um.. what has this turn into?

Don't worry this will still be a Zoro x reader, it's just a plot ya know for character development lol.

EDIT: TO THOSE WHO ARE WONDERING, HERES A PIC OF ADONIS. IM NOT VERY GOOD AT DRAWING OR DOING ANY KIND OF ART.

Edit: it's up there(at the start). I can't reply in several letters somehow. I have to reply one letter at a time T--T