11 - Maiden Island

Reader's Pov
"Oh?" I turned to look and my eyes widened.

"Y/n!"
"Luffy!"

We both cheered and high five eachother.

"Long time no see...?" I said unsure. He laughed while smacking my back.

"Yeah." Then we got interrupted by his stomach growling.

"You hungry? I have food on my treasure bag." I said. He nodded before i got my treasure bag and gave him all the meat i got.

"You eat too!" He said giving me one. I took it and eat. He ate all the meat and was still hungry. He found some mushrooms and ate them, shoving them in my mouth too.

"OI! DON'T DO THAT!" I yelled.

"Sorry Y/N." He said eating more. I turned around.

"Seriously, how are you not full after all that meat? That was 1 year worth of meat." I said then it all went quiet. I turned around to see Captain all.... Mushroomed up.

"Luffy! What happened?" I asked. Of course he'd not respond are you dumb y/n?! I saw a mushroom on his hand. I grabbed the mushroom, I looked at it closely and it was a.. mushroom. I don't know what else is there.

Then rustling was heard i gasped and i slapped my hand on my mouth before i swallowed the same mushroom.

Ah shit.

Narrator's pov
You passed out. Then mushrooms grew out of your body.

At the same time at male island, the King was furious, he sent out his men to find you.

"I swear I'll find you, Y/N!" He said.

Let's go back to your state. A group of girls found the two of you because of the smoke you created. You were taken in the village.

...

"Just pluck off the mushroom and I'll deal with the roots later." The woman said. They plucked off the mushrooms off of your bodies and then they burned off the roots off of your bodies.

"OW, OW, OW, OW, OW, OW!" you both yelled then passing out again.

"Wash them" she says and the girls obeyed before carrying them on to the water they washed off.

"Huh? There's still one mushroom left on this girl's body. It's between her legs."

"That's a weird mushroom" the other one said.

"I can't seem to pull it off, it only stretches!" The girl said.

"Let me see." A grandma said.

"That's no girl! That's a man!"

"Is that a man too?!" She asks. The girls looked between your legs and saw no mushroom so they shook their head.

"Take the boy to the cage" she said.

"Let that girl rest." She says and the girls followed. Locking the man up.
...

Your pov

I woke up and saw my clothes were different. I-it had frills on it. I got annoyed. Who the hell put frills on my shirt?! They even made it my size! It was so revealing too!

I looked around and there was no one. I looked outside only to see girls gathered at one place, i squeezed my way onto front and saw Luffy...

NAKED?!

I blushed. I looked away and went to a random direction.

"I can't believe i saw that. I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'RE STARING AT HIM CURIOUSLY AS IF THEY HAVEN'T SEEN A MAN--" i was interrupted with my thought when I realized...

Why am I free? And why is captain locked up? I looked around and i saw no boys.

Great, no girls island and no boys island. -_-

I guess this is okay. I'm not creeped out by some guy wanting to marry me.

I saw a big place and went there. I arrived and there was a girl.

"Um.. who are you?" She asks.

"Y/N." I only said.

"I don't think you're allowed in here without the princess's permission." She says.

"Oh? Princess?" I asked.

"Yes, sorry, but you'll have to come another time when the princess returns." She says shooing me out.

"Darn. I'm bored." I said as i walked away from the place. I heard commotion and there was captain causing trouble again. I sighed and just watched him get chased by girls and watching him almost get shot by an arrow.

"Oi Y/N! Let's run!" He says. I shook my head. He was confused and he saw the girls not even pay attention to me.

"EHHH?!?" He yelled before he ran and dodged some attacks.

I yawned, I'm bored so i better go to sleep. I found a house away from the noises and slept there.

....

I was woken up and i saw an old lady.

"Oh, sorry for the intrusion." I said getting up and bowed.

"It's alright. Was that man a friend of yours?" She asks.

I nodded.

"He's my captain." I said.

"Have some tea, I'll cook you something to eat." She says. I nodded and poured myself a cup of tea and blow on it.

"How did you and that man meet?" She asks.

I took a sip of tea and answered her question.

"I see." She says.

"Where is he now?" I asked.

"Probably in the forest." She says.

I finished my tea when suddenly it was all noisy.

"Why is it noisy?" I asked grandma.

"The princess probably returned." She says.

"Really? Can we go see her, grandma?" I asked she nodded. I took a biscuit on the plate and followed grandma.

As we walked, i ate the biscuit. Oh! This taste good. We arrived at the noisiest place ever.

"Hebihime-sama!" They all called.

"Snake princess?" I asked confused. I look up to see a woman.

Oh? That's her? Then all these girls were hauling a lot of things, sheesh.

I turn around and noticed the old lady was gone.

They all walked to somewhere and then suddenly they all start to barricade the place i wanted to go but wasn't allowed to.

"What's happening?" I asked the girl beside me.

"It's the snake princess's bath time. We never allowed anyone to see her back." She says.

Oh.. why? I shrugged off the questions and waited, Then a crashing sound was heard. Every girl panicked when they heard it was behind them. Then something-- no-- someone jumped from the window.

"Seize that man Kuja Pirates!!" A woman yells and they all started to run towards...

LUFFY????!!

~~~