3 - Dress up! Girls night.

―――――――――――
Narrator's Pov
――――――――――――――

The girls had an idea to hang out and get to know more each other, especially you.

"I'm excited. Robin, what do girls do when they have a girls night?" You asked Robin. You haven't had any interactions with females when you were growing up, except for your mother.

"We dress up and have fun." She said smiling.

"Oh! It sounds fun. I can't wait." You said.

Sanji was emitting a dark aura when he saw you close to the girls.

"How is he so close with the girls?" He said

"Beats me." Zoro said. Eating another bite of his meal.

"Where's Luffy?" Sanji asks.

"Fishing." Zoro said finishing the food and went to the crow's nest.

"I'll meet you guys later!" You said to the girls and leaving.

"Oi Zoro, wait for me!" You called and ran to him.

"What do you want?" He asks while he climbs.

"You." You said jokingly. He then comically fell.

"What are you doing, Idiot?" You asked, looking at his fallen body.

"Shut up, What do you want?" He says getting up.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Well then, bye Zoro." You said leaving him and going to Sanji you heard him call you a bastard and other nicknames, surprisingly, he hasn't kicked you yet.

"Sanji, can I use the kitchen after dinner?" You asked.

"Why?" He asks while he blew out a smoke.

"I want to surprise everyone with something." You said

"Okay then."

"Wait, really?!" You yelled, you couldn't believe it.

"But if one thing gets broken, you can't step foot in this very kitchen." He said and you nodded.

"Thanks, Sanji." You said before he gave you your favorite drink.

"I can take this?" You asked and he nodded. You smiled and took it, thanking him again.

You went to the front where you can see the special seat of captain. You sat down on the floor and drank your drink while you thought of things that had happened to you these past years.

You were the only girl and only child that had been born in your family, and you surprisingly took the steps of your father. Everyone in your family was surprised, But your mother was against it. She wanted you to be her little princess, not a swordsman. You've only wore boys clothes growing up and your mom kept on insisting you not to cut your hair, Though it got in your way you cut your hair short. Your father laughed and your mother was furious!

"Y/N, someday you'll surpass me.." your father's words rang in your head.

"But that would be a long time from now." he said then laughing.

"I'll surpass you for sure!" Your little self said.

"I'll be looking forward to it, Y/N". He said smiling.

Returning back to reality, you smiled. Then you quickly stood up when you saw a big wave coming to the ship, everyone was quite busy and you're the only one outside to protect the ship.