18 - Reunited

Mihawk heard Y/N's scream and immediately ran to her direction, there he saw her on the ground shocked. He looked up and saw a girl floating in their home.

"You scared me, Y/n." He says. Picking her up.

"Sorry, i was just shocked, so um... Who are you?"

"EHHH?!! HAWK-EYE?! Huh? Who are you?" She glared at y/n.

"I'm Perona, i like cute things! You're cute!" She says getting a bit too close to y/n

"Uhh...I'm going to cook. So um, if you need me I'll be in the kitchen." Y/n said before Mihawk told her that they live here for quite a while now. Perona was stunned at that news.

Mihawk then went to his office/room and serving himself a glass of wine. Y/n started cooking, She decided to make Sarmale. She then served it on a plate, she got a feeling someone might want seconds so she made more before she gave the first plate to her dad, then to Perona, and then to herself.

"Dad can i drink--"

"No."

"Come on!" She says dragging the word 'on'

"No."

"Fine." She gives up, but sneakily drank from his wine glass.

"Y/n!" He yells.

She laughs.

"So what are you guys? Um.. girlfriend boyfriend?" Perona interrupted.

"What?! No way! He's my dad." She says holding back her laugh.

Perona turned away and covered her face.

"You must be feeling lonely when we weren't here huh?" Y/n said

"Nope, there's this guy, he isn't cute but he keeps me entertained and busy." She says.

"Heh? Who is he? Where?" Y/n asks.

"He's in the guest room." She says before y/n went, leaving Mihawk and Perona. As she slowed down she then opens the door but blushed when she saw him.

It was Zoro.

Her heart thumped and hid her presence. She knew that Zoro is alert, then she sat on the chair staring at his peaceful sleeping face, this put a smile on Y/N's lips. A blush creeping it's way on her cheeks before she saw that he had a lot of bandage on his body.

"What happened?" She says unconsciously.

"Kuma sent me here." He suddenly says.

"WAAAAHHH!!" She screamed and jumped away from Zoro.

"E-EVERY THING'S ALRIGHT!" she shouts to reassure her Dad.

"Zoro!" She says before getting up and running to him, jumped and hugged him. He was confused, he was expecting Y/n but there stood a cute, beautiful and sexy woman. She was hugging him.

"You're not Y/n.." he said.

"What?" She let go of him.

"Who are you impostor?" He asks pinning her on the bed.

"It's me, Y/n, Damn it, Mr. Make lo--"

He shuts her up by covering her mouth before a dust of blush rested on his cheeks.

"H-how do you know that?" He asked embarrassed.

"Because it's me! Y/n! Let go, you're hurting me." She says.

"I don't believe you." He says.

"Ugh, fine wait here." She says before she ran, changed her clothes to her usual clothes before going back to Zoro.