27 - Attention

Edit: diz is not important to the story, please skip to chapter 30(if this chap is published) anyways. Byee

(a/n: LMAO THIS IS HOW IT LOOKS LIKE WHEN SHE GRABBED HIS FACE. Bye Idk if I should publish this shit or not. Well if you're reading this then I guess I've decided to publish it.)

―――――――――――Narrator's Pov――――――――――――――

―――――――――――
Narrator's Pov
――――――――――――――

It was going to be a nice day for the Strawhats crew, the dawn is seen and y/n stands up to grab Brook's violin. She then went to the boy's room and played the violin.

"It's time for your morning song!!" She yells as she played the violin ever so skillfully.

"Ah!! Brook, let us sleep!" Usopp complains but little did he know it was Y/n.

"Usopp-san's right, let us sleep." The Skeleton says and goes back to bed.

They all paused except for you as they realized Brook wasn't the one playing, their eyes popped out and was shocked, especially Luffy.

"SUGĒ!! Y/n know how to play that?" Luffy had star eyes and was clapping.

"Yes, now let's get up and do our tasks." She says and she proceeds to wake up the girls. She stops and let Brook wake them up, moments later he had a bump on his head which made Y/n laugh.

"That was not funny, Y/n-san." He says as he rubs his bump, you laughed even harder. You were then dragged by Zoro.

"Oi, Idiot. What do you think you're doing?" Sanji asks.

"None of your business, Mr. nosebleed." A snarky reply by Zoro.

"Who do you think you're calling Mr. Nosebleed, Marimo?" The blonde snapped back.

"Huh? Who the hell ya calling Marimo, You moron?!" The Greenie snaps.

"Huh?! What did you say, shitty lost child bastard?"

"COME ON, BRING IT ON! ERO-COOK!"

"Yame nasai!" Nami yells before hitting the two.

"Ahh! I love this side of Nami too!" The blonde cheered.

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

..... CONTENT WARNING: ORAL SEX.....

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

The Straw Hat Crew have finished eating and was now a sunny afternoon. Zoro dragged you to the crow's nest and locked the door.

"Hmm? Wanna train?" Y/n asks but the male declined.

"Weird, what do you want?" She asks and Zoro looked at you.

He then walks up to you and sat down to reach for your hand, he kissed your knuckles and your forehead.

"What? You just want attention?" She asks then laughing. He intertwined your hands together and had pulled you closer to him, you could feel his breath.

"Fine I'll give you attention, Marimo-kun.." she says as her hand grabbed his face (cheek) and connects her lips to the male. He immediately placed a hand on her wrist to steady the kiss, soon, Zoro wanted more. He brushed his tongue on her bottom lip and bit it gently, making her blush and let go of the male.

"Hmm~ you're too impatient, Swordsman." She says with a little smirk on her face.

"How about I take care of you today? Sounds about right, right?" She asks the man and he just leaned in.

"I'll take that as a yes." She says before she closed the gap between the two of them.

She pulled him closer to her and her hand now placed at his nape to deepen the kiss. The only sounds were heard was their heavy breathing and their colliding lips. She trails her hand on his shoulder to his neck, which made the male grunt and she smiled while making out with him. Her hand then trails down to his chest and onto his nipple, pinching them. The male let out a muffled moan, she proceeds to play with it while the kisses turned rough and hot.

She pushed him down to the floor and got on top of him, both her hands playing with his sensitive chest. She touched his scar and this made the male's grip tighten.

"Sensitive huh?" She teased as she took a break to breathe.

"Y/n... Touch me more..." He moans out in between breaths.

"Tell me specifically where to touch you.." she smirked and Zoro bit his bottom lip.

"Everywhere, baby..." He sighs and You smiled.

"For starters, I'll touch here.." she says as she placed her hand on his chest.

"Fuck!" The Greenie cried as she played with his chest and started grinding onto his clothed hard member.

"Already hard, hm.." she bit her bottom lip.

"You like that, you nasty swordsman?" She spoke and his dick got harder at the mean comment.

She got off and started to touch his hard member, looking at his blushing face. He buckles up to get more friction but Y/n lifts up her hand.

"Nah-uh. Be patient baby."she says and she started to undress him. His heavy breaths and was squirming everytime you touch him.

"I want more..." He breathes out and she looked at him.

"Beg for it." She frowned as she pinned him down.

"Ah~" he let out as his back hit the hard floor.

She leans down and gently nibbles on his shoulders, claiming him as hers.

"F-fuck.. I.. I need you Y/n..." He whimpers as you stroke his cock.

"You forgot something." You say. He bit his lip and sighed.

"P...Please.. Ride me, fuck me, do what you want to me." He says as tears welled up his eyes.

"Good." She says and took off her clothes.

"Then let me taste you." She says and she lifts him up, before putting him on the chair.

She stroked him before she put it in her mouth. Zoro let out a shakey sigh.

"Shit. I almost came." He says as he grabbed your hair pushing you down.

Tears welled up and you gagged.

"Bitch," you say before he smiled.

She continued before Zoro started to become more loud.

"Fuck! Keep going, baby. You're so good." He says, making you blush.

He threw his head back and moaned his heart out, he was reaching his climax. She speeds up her movements and this made his cock twitch and his hand grabs her hair. He started to fuck your mouth and your hand goes down to your now wet panties, you started to rub your clit to ease your throbbing pussy..

"I'm so close!" He moans and you look up to see his face, It was a hot mess.

With his last thrust he cums deep down your throat, he pulls out and his cum drips down your mouth.

"Fuck... you look good like that, baby."

A/n: won't be as active in these upcoming weeks (⁠。⁠•́⁠︿⁠•̀⁠。)