21 - First time

"Y/n..?" He breathes out.

"Yeah?"

"I... I want to put it in.." he says making the girl redder than before.

She hesitated for a moment.

"Y-you.. can put it in.." she says, allowing his permission.

He kissed her forehead before pinning her hands above her head and spreading her legs. He positioned his member before he slides in, slowly, Y/n felt pain and tears left her eyes.

"So.. tight...~" he says kissing away her tears.

"We can stop.." he says looking at Y/n with concern.

"N..no.. You can continue." She says after adjusting.

"Tell me anytime.. I'll stop.." he says before giving her a kiss on her forehead.

Soon enough, both of them were a moaning mess. Y/N's insides were clamping down on Zoro's shaft, which made this harder for the male.

"Hngh~ Zoro~" she moans.

He then starts to press her stomach making her feel crazy, she was feeling so good. Although he loved her moans, Zoro kissed her to minimize the noise.

"You're so cute even when you're getting pounded right into that abyss." He said smirking. (Eheh. A reference guess from where)

"Haah.. fuck, I'm gonna.."

"Me too.." he says breathlessly.

She cups his cheek before kissing him, his thrusts were getting sloppier and he pulled out and came on her. She then released too, they were sweating and tired, her legs and insides were sore. Hair was messy, sheets too. They reek of sex, they cleaned up and ended up cuddling the night together.

Flash back done.

/////
Yes short. Chapter today. Half of it will be in the next chapter

Ok but like... Holy shit.