28 - Date Night

―――――――――――
Reader's Pov
――――――――――――――

*Sip on tea* Ahh... The sun was setting when we found an island and we decided to check it out, Usopp and Chopper stayed on the ship for look out. We were grouped and Of course Zoro, Franky, and I went on our way while Nami and Robin went to the nearest shop, and Sanji and Brook went to get resources.

Usopp told me to buy him the finest gunpowder and I see one, I asked how much was it and I asked for a discount. It's a ridiculously expensive gunpowder. After that, Franky separated from us and said he will go buy more cola for the ship. We told him that we'd meet him by the ship and he nods. After that we scanned the whole town.

"Zoro?" I called, he stopped walking and turned around to look at me.

"I'm tired." I told him and he looks at me.

"So?"

"Carry me, dimwit."

"Fine."

He bent down and I jumped on him, well, this is awkward... My feet are slightly dragging on the ground.

"You know what... Let me carry you this way." He says before he put me down and lifted me on his shoulder.

(Kinda like how Tra-guy sat on Sanji's shoulders.)

―――――――――――Narrator's Pov――――――――――――――

―――――――――――
Narrator's Pov
――――――――――――――

"This is kind of getting embarrassing." She tells him and he smiled.

"Other than Luffy, I'm at your service, my Lord." He says and she felt her stomach swirl.

"STOPPPP!! DON'T SAY THAT!!" She hid her face and he smiled at the cute gesture.

"Wanna watch the stars later?" He asked and she looked down and nodded.

"Yes, please."

Zoro's baby transponder snail rang and Roronoa answered it.

"Zoro-san, Y/n-san, Dinner is about to be made. Please come back to the ship." Brook says and the two said 'okay' before going back.

20 minutes later

"Where could Y/n-chan be? That Marimo head better bring her back here or I will kick his face off." Sanji grumbled as he paced about.