16 - Devastating Situation

―――――――――――
Reader's Pov
――――――――――――――

I guess the battle starts now..

A ship then emerged in the water. We all got ready to fight, of course I'm only acting.

It was the Moby Dick, Whitebeard's ship! It was huge! I sensed all their hostile intentions, many ships also appeared, The navy fired and Whitebeard did something with his devil fruit. I heard his devil fruit can destroy the world! Then big waves started to flow, i got scared, but then the waves stopped and turned into ice. This must be... Aokiji!

This gave the pirates an advantage and attacked, the front lines defended.

I look at Ace one last time before i went and went beside Whitebeard. All people's attention were on us.

"Edward-san, can i join and help?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Long time no see, Y/n. You've.. changed. Gurararara" He said laughing. I joined too.

"I will definitely save Ace!" I said. Before running and cutting people up. I looked at dad and looks like he was smiling a bit, I chuckled.

Then i sensed a hostile intention towards me so i defended and there it was, it was Dad.

"Dad, what are you doing?!" I asked him.

"I want to see how you've gotten after leaving my care." He said.

I smirked.

"Bring it on, Hawk-eye." I said before we fought. Long ranged, short range, i defended and attacked him.

Then i felt another presence, i turned around and used my second sword to defend myself.

"Don't interrupt our Father and daughter bonding." I said annoyed before cutting him up.

"What did she say? Did she say she was Hawk-eye's daughter?!" One exclaimed.

"Oops."

Then one of whitebeard's allies, Squard,  had stabbed pops, i was mad but i had been distracted and had received a scratch from dad.

"Edward-san!" I yelled, Marco went and scolded him and before i could run and kill that bastard, Edward-san hugged him.

I calmed down. Then Luffy arrived, along with the others. I smiled, he made it!

Then it was announced who our parents are. Along with Ace and Luffy, and what my real gender is. I was now targeted, dad leaving to go after Luffy, i was about to defend Luffy when someone came to distract me. It was Kizaru.

"We meet again Y/n." He says.

"Wish we didn't." I said before deflecting his kick and had scratched him.

Luffy was doing great so i guess he won't need me. I fought Kizaru until i finally got away from him. I defeated more of the guys and a giant before i looked at Ace and smiled, he looked like he was about to cry.

The Pacifistas also arrived, so many of them, which cornered us.

I saw Kuma and Moria, i. Don't want to fight those guys but.. i then sensed some kind of needle coming towards me, i dodged and i looked to where i sensed it. It was Doflamingo. That bastard, i saw him laugh. I clicked my tongue and fought the small fries, then Ace's Execution was moved forward and was now getting executed.

"Ace!" I yelled along with the rest of the Pirates.

"Don't think i can't stop you!" Yelled Whitebeard. I turn around to see him going towards the platform, but he fell onto his knees and blood drips.

"Pops!"

"Watch, Whitebeard!"

My heart thumped, i went to go to ace and stop them but i don't think i can make it. I feared that he'll die but then i heard a scream.

"STOP!!"

Then one by one most of the soldiers fell to the ground. I looked towards where the voice came from and there i saw Luffy, running towards Ace. I cleared and helped him go to ace.

(A/n: i don't really know what happened next so I'm gonna skip to where he unlocked Ace's cuffs. And some bits are gonna be patchy/skipped and stuff, forgot all the details lol)

"Ace!!" I yelled when i saw his power activated.

I saw him smile and made his way out. I look at Whitebeard and he was already been punched a hole by Akainu, i can't believe my eyes..

Then we got a last order from him, he's not my captain but i gotta cooperate. Then Ace.....

A-ace..

Died.

////
So um.

It isn't accurate. But it's good enough ig???

Forgive me hahah

I Love You, Idiot. - Zoro R.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara