24 - Zoro

(ctto of this pic)

After their chaotic trip to the sea, they were on their way to the new world. Jinbe was invited to the crew but he still had one mission to complete, he promised that he will join the crew after.

Y/n and Zoro didn't get the chance to tell everyone that they're together.

"Zoro.." Y/n called.

"Hmm?" He hummed in his morning voice.

"We should have sex together." She boldly said and Zoro choked on nothing before he regains composure.

"What the hell, Y/n."

"I'm kidding. I want to cook, can you help me get the ingredients?" She says before he nods. The ship was anchored on an island, they stayed there to get resources. But yesterday, they were all too tired.

"Zoro?"

"Hmm?"

"Hurry up. Don't get lost." Y/n said but Zoro shivered. He knew what was going to happen if he didn't follow what she said.

"Hold my string and baskets." She says and Zoro obeyed.

They explored the island and found fruits and vegetables that aren't poisonous. After gathering resources, they went to find a place to rest. They found the spot and sat down.

"Y/n what's wrong?" Zoro finally asked.

Y/n stood up and sat on his lap. Zoro cocked an eyebrow.

Y/n's pov
I'm actually low on blood.. I don't feel like talking and I want to just laze about. Zoro held me tightly and I snuggled closer to him, It did help a bit with my headache and all but my world was spinning.

"Oi, are you alright? You look pale" Zoro says and I was seeing three Zoro's and I reached out for his face, hand on his cheek before I closed my eyes to sleep.

Zoro
She fainted, her hand fell and my heart dropped. I carried the basket and Y/n back to the ship.

"Chopper! Chopper! Y/n fainted." I panicked. He panicked but I managed to calm him down.

Chopper started doing stuff and This startled him. Her blood pressure was so low, he injected the medicine into her veins and waited for her to wake up.

"Leave her to rest for now. She's really low on blood."

"Does she need any blood donation?"

"Possibly, but she just needs iron, sleep, and water, because she's also dehydrated." Chopper says and I nod, releasing a breath of relief.

I carried her back to her room and gently laid her down on her bed. I sat down beside her and held her hand, gently rubbing my thumb across her knuckles.

"Rest up, you've fought well, Idiot." I said and kissed her knuckles. I heard multiple footsteps coming here so I let go of her hand and stood up like I don't give a damn about her. I-I can't keep this act anymore, Y/n should just reveal it already, I want to show to everyone that I'm that lucky to have her in my life. Plus, she's wifey material and a good spar partner.

"IS Y/N OKAY? I HEARD SHE FAINTED?" Nami frantically screamed whole Robin was behind her with a concerned face, then I heard Luffy's scream from a distance.

"aaaAAAAAAHHH! Y/n! Are you hungry? I can share you my meat? C'mon wake up!" He babbled as he stretches his face.

"Ma Fraise! Are you okay? I cooked you a Butternut Squash Soup to help you." That damn Cook spoke. 'Ma fraise'? Is he claiming Y/n as his? I will cut him up good, but Y/n won't like that.

"Can you guys shut up? Chopper said she needs rest and water."I told them.

Eyebrows left the tray of soup on her bedside table and ran out to get water and tea for her. I hope she gets well soon. I went out and went to my workout space to release some of my stress.

I sometimes forget that she can be weak and vulnerable. But now, I can be extra careful around her. I sighed and just laid down on the floor, out of breath, and stared at the ceiling. Wondering how I catched feelings for that idiot.

It's just out of the blue, my heart just beats faster whenever I see her, I also feel warm when I'm with her, a comforting warm, I just randomly fell down a shallow hole. Captured by her beauty and just being herself, I really can't resist her. She made me smile and laugh most of the time. Holy fuck, I sound like that love cook....

Oh! Then her strength, she's on par with me, after our training I was at her level and we'd always end up on draw. Though, one time she stabbed me and slashed my eye, and that mingo incident, she slashed his cage. I was almost at her level, and I respect her for being a strong swordswoman. I made a promise to Kuina and I will do it. I'll be the greatest swordsman by surpassing Y/n and Mihawk.

Ah... What did that idiot(y/n) do to me? She has me thinking about her 24/7, daydreaming and stuff. I want to show the world how lucky I am to have her, I need to do better in order to be deserving of her love. I-I admit, I do love her.

❦❦❦
Okay!! Since the vote request from the last chapter has been surpassed let's have another vote request cuz I'm a clout chaser hehe👹👹

Hmmmm can you guys do it? 10 votes?? Hmmmmm

I'll leave it to you guys! Hahahah

But like holy shit this has like 14k reads now.

Y'all chilllll. Btw ZORO's BACK IS SO DAMN ATTRACTIVE WTF

I'm currently rewatching one piece and I just finished water 7 arc. I do want to skip this jolly Roger stolen arc thing but like, I get to see Zoro and Sanji laughing together lol. THIS STORY WILL NOT CONTINUE UNTIL I WATCH THAT ARC (I won't tell you what arc cuz I'd be spoiling the ending 😜 ) but nonetheless, Rest assured, I'll be making several cute chapters if y'all want👹

Hmmm what do y'all want to do with Zoro??

OKAY I THINK I'LL STOP HERE MY NOTE WOULD BE LONGER THAN THE STORY BYEEE.
-Bluo ❦