14 - Impel Down

―――――――――――
Reader's Pov
――――――――――――――

The vice warden explains stuff happening in the prison. You could hear the agony of screams of the prisoners, it was a lot to take in. We then have to go to the fourth level to like... Cleanse or some crap? I don't know I wasn't paying attention.  I almost fell asleep, but i remembered Luffy, He's risking his life for his brother. I want something to wake me up, I'm so bored. I sighed when we finally got to the fourth level, it was hot. What we were going for was the fifth level, where Ace was.

I saw prisoners getting whipped and carried wood, some even falling in the hot lava. We then entered an office, the warden seems to be somewhere. They called for him and I heard the toilet flush. Yep, I knew it. He's in there. It smells bad, he then looks at me weirdly. Please don't tell me he saw thru my shit.

"You look oddly familiar." He said. Then the vice warden and warden babbled about stuff and that there was a intruder. Crap, it's Luffy isn't it?

"Can we please go and see ace already?" Hancock said using her expressive face. The warden blushed and agrees immediately, She smirked.

"I want to see what these levels are. I'll wait for you in the ship after your visit, Hebihime." I said bowing down. She nods. Then all went down and I ran. Guards are confused and tried to stop me but I made my way to level five, there were stairs so I ran. I reached this cold place, well darn.

It's cold, but when I saw these prisoners, my heart dropped. They were wearing those thin prisoner clothes. I was warmer compared to them, I went back and went to the storage room I saw earlier. I got coats and the keys, I went back and unlocked the cells. Gave them their coats and told them to follow me. They were scared because of the wolves.

"What wolves? There's no wolves in this prison." I told them. Then I heard a growl behind me. I turned around and punched the hell out of that wolf.

"Do you trust me? Now let's go. I know there's something in here." I said before going to the forest. Some prisoners followed but most of them didn't, they probably didn't have enough strength in them anymore.

"I will carry you if i find something " I told them.

"Let's go!" I yelled. Before we ran to the forest.

As I ran, I protected the people behind me, I then found a building. Or is it not? Whatever, I found something. I called and no one answered. I called again before a guy... With a big head came out.

"What do you need?"

"Um.. can you let them stay?" I said and he then looks at me.

"Huh? Does Y/n have a twin sister?" He said and I choked on my own spit.

"I'm y/n." I said and the prisoners behind me got shocked.

"I see, you're a girl. I knew it." He says.

"Want me to turn you into a guy?" He asks.

Damn, this is one in million years offer. Should I agree? But what if... He wouldn't like me anymore?

"No thanks." I said smiling.

"I heard you've joined Mugiwara-boy's crew?" He said letting us in.

"Yeah, " I said.

"Didn't have a choice " I laughed.

"You like someone?" He asks.

I blushed crazy.

"N..no." I said hesitantly.

"Hm? You sure?" He nudged my shoulder.

"Yes. I'm sure." I said lying trying to prevent my blush.

"Hm if you say so." He says before giving me a drink.

"I'm ivankov" he said.

I drank it and he left, I chatted with the people hoping to get more info.

...

"Ivan-sama. You're back." They said and I turn my head to see him carrying someone. He sent him somewhere, I followed them, he treated that guy's wounds and had bandaged them up. I went back to my seat and lifted the glass but Ivankov entered again with captain in his hands. I dropped my drink, eyes wide, I ran to him.

"I...ivan-san, what happened?!" I asked worried about captain.

"Apparently he faught with the warden." He said.

Oh shit, that poison guy. This is bad.

He hurriedly ran to a room, I followed. I saw him talking to captain then I saw him grew nails, then pierce thru captains body. I froze in my place, terrified at what happened.

"IVANKOV! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I yelled at him panicking.

"I just give him healing hormones." He said.

"Okay, I was gonna kick your ass if you did something to my captain." I said laughing.

"I have to go now. Um.. about Magellan,"

"Hm?"

"I've fought with him before." I finished and he fell.

"You what?!"

"I asked him to fight me."

"Who won?"

"Of course it was him." I said looking down.

"I thought I was immune to his poison.. there was another thing... Another type of poison, which is stronger than the normal poison he produces." I said.

"Just run when you see his poison turn reddish-pink. ," I said.

"It will melt everything, it's even worse than his normal poison." I said

"I'll try and remember that." He said and i drank my sake.

I asked him how long it was gonna take Luffy to recover, he said a week. We didn't have time to lose that many days, Ace's life is at stake, I was out here drinking while ace and luffy are fighting. I ran to where Luffy's room is and cheered him on, Bon Chan was here to cheer for him as well. Tears welling in my eyes, i can't stop crying. Hang in there, captain.

I heard his screams of agony, I cried even more. Luffy, you can do it. We'll definitely rescue ace!