5 - Sold for 4 billion

Narrator's pov

As the auction was going the straw hat crew flew their way to the auction house. Then the host said to bring out number 16 and 17. They took you and Camie out.

"W-what's happening?" You said as you squirmed.

"Quit moving, bastard!" The two said.

"Geez you could've told me nicely." You mumbled. Then they put Camie in a tank.

You now know what was happening. You were being sold off.

"Let her go! Sell me not her, please!" I said but they laughed.

"This is a mermaid we're talking about. No one's gonna want you." The two said. Then they pushed me out of the curtain. They covered Camie's tank and the people cheered.

"Now for the main event!" The host said.

"Y/N! With a bounty of 1.5 Billion beri! He's 167 cm and he's 19 years old. He's known for his lightning speed and his love for breaking swords of opponents. He can be a guard dog, a design for your house, or your carrier! He can also clean and cook! What more can you ask? The starting bid is.."

"1 million beri" one said.

"7.6 million beri!"

"20 Million beri!" Another said.

"20 Million beri! Are there any another bids that are higher?!" The host said.

"I want him as my new transportation." Charloss, a Celestial Dragon said.

"I want him as my dog." The girl who was a Celestial Dragon said.

"200 million Beri!" You heard. The voice was familiar. You look up to see Nami and the others. You smiled.

"200 million beri! Are there any higher bids than that?!" The host said.

"1 billion beri." The girl (sorry, forgot her name) celestial Dragon spoke. (Edit it's shalria)

"4 billion beri." Their father said lifting his paddle.

"Any higher bids ?"

"Y/N is sold for 4 billion beri!" The host said. Your eyes widened at the thought of being sold off.

Reader's Pov

This is it. I'm being sold off. I can use haki, but it's still not strong. I was terrified, I don't want a Celestial Dragon as my master.

Then Camie was being sold. I just stood there as tears brimmed on my eyes. A swordsman should never show his emotion but this... Hurts me more than the wounds and scars.

How is my price higher than a mermaid? Wait 4 billion?!

IT'S HIGHER THAN MY BOUNTY.

Then something came crashing from the sky. When the smoke cleared I saw Luffy.

"Luf--" i was about to scream when the guards had me covered, Luffy looked at you and said that we'd be out of here immediately. You smiled and placed your hope and everything on your captain.

"Pump Y/N some sedatives!" The host said and they poked me with a needle of what I'm assuming is the sedative.

"Y/N!" Nami yells. I fell on the ground. The drug immediately sets in my system. I closed my eyes and left all my hopes to the crew.
....
I heard faint voices, like it's calling my name.

"Y/N! Wake up, Y/N!"

That voice... It seems... Familiar...

Who was it again?

"Y/N! This idiot's still sleeping under all these noises?" I heard him say.

Oh! It's Zoro! Or is it not? Or is it? Or not?

Why can't I open my eyes? I can't move too! What's happening?! Why can't I move anything? I felt like crying... Pressure starts crushing me, like it's gonna suffocate me. Help! Oh right.. I can't even talk..

Then I felt a faint pain on my face and then I felt cold water I immediately opened my eyes, being free from that nightmare.

"Thanks, I needed that." I said before I start to sink.

Ah. That's right.

I can't swim.

I didn't eat any devil fruit, i just... Didn't know how to swim. I might ask Sanji, Usopp or even Franky to teach me how to swim.

"You have devil powers?!" Zoro asked me surprised.

I shook my head, no.

"Then how can you not swim?" He asks.

I shrugged.

"I'm gonna ask Sanji and the others to teach me so, there's nothing to worry about!" I said and smiled.

"No! I- i mean... No, they're pretty busy. I'll just teach--- no what the hell am I doing?! I'm not gonna teach you!" He spoke.

"Oh, um..alright, OH! IS EVERYONE ALRIGHT?!" I asked in a panicked tone.

He nodded.

"That old man took care of your collar so you wont explode." He says and I put a hand on my neck and indeed, the collar is gone. I gotta thank him later.

"Zoro, I can't stand up." I said and he sighed helping me get up.

"Where are the others?" I asked him.

"They're currently fighting in the auction house." He said.

"I wish I could be more of help..." I said looking at the ground.

"Ah, I forgot about that." I said.

"Zoro? My swords?" I spoke before he gave my swords to me.

"You can put me down." I said.

I took out my double-edged sword and flipped to the healing side and I wounded my legs.

"Oi, Idiot! What are you doing?!" Zoro yelled at me.

"Don't worry, just watch." I said and the wounds healed up and so does the drug. It went away.

"Let's go help the others!" I said standing up and started running.

"What did you do?" He asks.

"That's a secret." I said and winked.

"Zoro, don't get lost okay?" I said and he nudged me.

"I won't bastard." He said and I laughed.

"Just hold my hand. I don't want you lost now, we need you." I said and held out my hand.

"Why would I want to hold your hand?!" He yelled and I laughed.

"Just hold on to my shirt then." I said. He sighs and gave in holding onto my shirt.

"Make sure you hold on nice and tight, okay?" I said.

"Shut up!" He said and I chuckled and ran faster.

"Yosh! I see battle smoke, let's go!" I said and I lifted him up before I threw him onto the battlefield.

"I'M GONNA CUT YOU UP SOMEDAY!" he yelled as he flew into the mess. I laughed and ran in.
...
We escaped from those bunch and were now flying the flying fish, we then went to Shakky's bar and I saw Rayleigh with Franky. We entered the bar and Grandpa just spoke to them before we part our ways to coat our ship

~~~~
I'll be TRYING and challenge myself to make every chapter have 1000+ words.