7 - Dansei no shima

Reader's pov

How many days has it been? I've been flying for the past three days and three nights. I'm hungry. I miss them already. I must not cry. Father would be disappointed.

"When will i land? Am i gonna fly forever?" I talked to myself.

I then felt the thing going faster. I braced myself and i fell.

"Ah shit." I muttered before dusting myself off.

"Ah, i can't move. " I spoke and fall down on my butt.

"Ow!"

Then i heard my stomach growl. I sighed and forced myself to stand up and find some food. I found some fruits and ate.

"I miss Sanji's cooking..." I mumbled while i chewed on my food.

"That's not enough.." i said before i stood up to find more food.

"Oh! Mushrooms, i remember these ones. I read it in one Robin's book. I ate it and it was good and it puts me in a good mood.

"Oh! This one makes you sad." I said

"Nah I'm not eating that one."

"Ooo this one... I don't know." I said.

Should i try it? What if it's poisonous? Ah wait. Poison doesn't work on me! Hahaha!

I ate it. I felt...

Nothing. ;-;

I continued eating some more fruits and i was finally full.

Just then, i heard the bush rustling. Damn it! Now's not the time! Uh.. what do i do? Ah that's it, Play dead. I laid down and closed my eyes, Gosh this isn't me at all. Maybe all the fatigue has caught up to me..

"Hey, look!" I heard one say.

"It's a swordsman, how did he get here?" Another asks.

"He looks like he's been in several fights." Another says.

"Let's take him to the village and treat his wounds." I heard the right guy say. They all agreed. I felt myself get carried.

Then i felt my head spinning. I opened my eyes but it wasn't them that's causing it. Huh? Was this the mushroom's fault? Oh no! Was it poisonous after all? Was the poison that strong? Oh no. Then i felt myself give up and I'm forced to close my eyes. Maybe resting won't be that bad.

Narrator's pov

As the men carried you to their village, you had fallen asleep. After they crossed a river they immediately went to the village doctor.

"Doc! There's this man who was unconscious in the forest." The one said.

"Forest?!" The doctor exclaimed and the boys nodded.

"Let's see him." He said before the men set you down on the bed.

The doctor lifted you shirt.

"Is he hurt?!" The men behind him got worried because of the bandages.

"Probably. It's wrapped very tightly, i think it's a serious injury." The doctor said.

"I think I'm gonna cut the bandages off." The doctor said.

You are screwed. A woman, in an all male island.

"Doc, what's that massive balls on his chest?" The boys asked.

"I don't know but I'll check into it later. It seems that he doesn't have any injuries behind the bandages. Get him cleaned up for now." He said before pulling your shirt back down. The guys carried You and arrived at the baths.

They undressed you and washed you.

"He's really weird. He doesn't have any balls." The guy said as they washed you.

"Really?!" All the men watching freaked out.

"he's dead! They probably chopped off his balls!" One says.

"No, he's still alive. Doc said his heart is still beating.

"Oh, leader! Look at that guy, he doesn't have any balls!" One said.

"What?!" The leader freaked out and rushed to the scene.

He gasped and slowly blushed.

"H-he's no boy!"

"What?! What is he then?" The guys questioned.

"She's a woman!"

~~~~
Ik i said I'll make every chapter  1000 words long but i think a little cliffhanger would be good :P