22 - To Fish-Man Island

Zoro and Y/n had went to fish, Y/n could stand and walk now, she went to the nearest shop and use the bathroom. When she came back Zoro wasn't there anymore, but the fishing boat was still there.

"Um... Sir? Where did the Moss head go?" She asks.

"Well i told him to wait at the fishing boat but then.. he got on the wrong ship, i tried waking him up but he doesn't seem to hear me. The ship went down the sea." The fisherman said.

She facepalmed and sighed. Then Sanji arrived to buy fish but was distracted by Y/n.

"Ah~ Lady, what is your name~?" He asks dancing around her.

'ah. I forgot, I'm wearing these now..' she thought.

"Y/n." She said waiting for his reaction.

He stopped.

"No, it really is me!" She says. Then she showed her swords.

"See, it's me." She says.

"Oh my, what a bad lady you are~ stealing from him." He said dancing again.

"We're you going to buy fish?" She asked changing the topic.

"Yeah," he then talks to the fisherman.

"Look at the water! Something is surfacing!" One of the people said. Sanji and Y/n look at them then to the water.

"Huh?" Sanji let out.

"What is it?" One nervously asked.

"That's Huge!" One yelled.

"Get behind me mademoiselle!" Sanji said. You just went with the act and went behind him.

Then a ship floated, the ship was sliced in half.

"It's a galleon ship!" One yells

"It wasn't coated well and was crushed by water pressure?" One asked confused.

"Or attacked by sea kings?" He added.

"But it looks like it's been cut by some kind of knife." Another said.

"Don't be a fool! Who could cut a ship this big?" Another guy said.

"Look! There's somebody on the ship!"

She ran forward to see clearly, hoping it was Zoro.

"Oh he's back. I couldn't care less about him

"I got on... the wrong ship."

"Zoro!!" Y/n cheered and used geppo(moonwalk) towards Zoro.

"I'll carry you, but don't you get close to me, i don't wanna get wet!" She says.

"Yeah, yeah. I can get on land on my own" He said, but still lifting his hands up.

She grabbed it and went back to land.

"Oi Stupid moss head! When did you attract a beautiful lady like her?!" Sanji angrily yells.

"She's Y/n!" Zoro yells back.

"What?"

"Yeah, i was confused at first." Zoro started.

"Is it really you?" He asked.

"Yeah. Glad I brought my old shirt from before." She said showing it to him.

"B-but.. your chest.." he spoke, slowly looking down to your chest before he flew with blood on his nose.

"Why would you even wear that?" Zoro asked.

"What? You changed your style too! So why not go for something I don't usually wear?" She says crossing her arms.

"Besides... You like it~" she said showing him her body making Zoro blush.

"Stop it!" He said giving her a coat.

She wore it and and found Sanji blushing, smiling and bleeding.

"Oh.. this is bad, he's losing too much blood!" She said.

"Carry him, I'll treat you sake and food later." She said. Zoro sighs and picked Sanji up before they went to Shakky's bar.

"I think his blood type is S RH-" Y/N said.

"I'm glad I'm one" i said

"But the only problem is how do I put my blood in his veins? If only chopper was here." She says. They reached Shakky's bar and laid Sanji down. There she saw Rayleigh, her grandpa.

"Boppy!" She smiled hugging Rayleigh.

"I told you stop calling me that, it's making me feel old." He said.

"But you are." She said.

"I heard you were with Luffy back then." She says.

"Yeah."

"How is he?" She asks.

"You'll see." He said.

"I gotta go explain to Franky about how the bubble works." He said.

"Can we come ?" She asked and he nods.

"Zoro." She said before he sighed and carried Sanji. Sanji woke up and jumped off Zoro.

"Bastard! Don't carry me! I can walk on my-- oh~ My lady~" he said holding her hand.

"Let's go already." Y/n said

"Hai~!" Sanji said.

Five of them went to where the Sunny is and found the others.

"Robin, Nami it's been soooo long!!" She says running to them, but Franky blocked her from hugging them.

"Who are you?" He asks.

'ah.. right..' she thought.

"Y/n! You've changed so much!" Nami said smiling running to her.

They hugged, Robin joining aswell.

"Huh? Who is this super beautiful woman?" Franky asked Nami.

"Guys this is Y/n!" Nami smiled introducing the new and more feminine Y/n.

"I just wanted to try something new. I'm still me chill guys." She said.

"We're missing three people, Chopper, Brook and Luffy." She says and the others nods in agreement.

"As i thought, no one likes it. I'm going to cha--"

Zoro grabbed her wrist looking at her. She immediately knew what those look in his eyes are, she blushed and stayed quiet.

"I-i'm gonna go look for them!" She smiles, leaving the ship and ran back to the Island.

"She was asked that same question, whether she was y/n or not. She's pretty disappointed and annoyed." Zoro said.

"How would you know with that moss brain of yours?!" Sanji yells.

"Because she's my g--"

"she's your what?! Spit it out! Cat got your tongue?" Sanji provoked.

"..My friend." He finished.

"I'm going to follow her." He said leaving the ship.

The ship was quiet until brook and the others arrived. Zoro saw Y/n on the bird so he came back.

Y/n wasn't letting go of Luffy.

"Luffy...hic!" She hiccups. She was crying.

"Yosh, yosh.. I'll tell them later." He said patting her head. Although she was older, in terms of emotional strength, she was weaker.

"Everyone, thank you for going along with my selfish request."

Everyone laughed and smiled.

"When aren't you selfish?" One said they all giggle at the remark.

"I have so many things to say but let's set sail!!"Luffy cheered and they all got to work.

"To Fish-man Island!" They all yelled with a smile on their faces.

//////
A/n: the pic on top is the outfit :3

(Edit: THERE'S NO PIC??? 😭😭😭 Idrk if I have that pic anymore😭😭 I'll try and find it)
EDIT: I FIXED IT!! YAYYY