15 - To Marineford!

After cheering for your captain for hours with Bon Clay, you passed out and vocal chords were damaged. You immediately woke up and started cheering for Luffy again, with a bloody mouth. You fight along side with your captain.

"You can do it!" You all cheered then the screaming stopped.

"You can... The..the screams stopped! Ivankov *cough* what happened?!" You worriedly spoke.

You then heard banging on the door, your heart thumped nervously. Then the door opened, you stood there and waited.

"I'M HUNGRY!!" You all heard Straw hat yell. You smiled knowing he had recovered, you finally passed out with no worries, along with Bon Clay.

All of the people brought Food to Luffy while Ivankov treated you. Footsteps were heard then there revealed Straw Hat, Luffy. He immediately noticed you and Bon Clay, He ran to both of you.

"O-oi, hang in there! What happened, Ivan-chan?" Luffy asks worried.

"All those hours, they've been fighting along side with you. Don't worry, they're alright." Ivankov said.

You woke up, and hugged Luffy.
"There's no time to lose. Let's go rescue your brother." You said letting go of him.

"Y/n.. you're hurt.." he said looking concerned.

"I'm alright, it's just vocal chords, Ace's life is on the line! Every second counts." You said standing up.

Then Luffy fell. Your heart dropped.

"Luffy?"

Ivankov and Luffy talked, he then injects another type of hormone into Luffy. Your eyes widened. You then remember was safe so you relaxed, you then coughed up blood. Your throat felt like it was burning and rough, but you didn't care, it was just your voice that's damaged.
..

Your pov

We then learned that Luffy was Dragon's son, I was shocked of course. Who would've thought.

"Let's go!" I said before leading the way and guards were sent to us. We of course fought. I didn't have my sword, I had to make use of the finger pistol. I hate to use this technique but it'll do.

We arrived at the 'cleansing' area, the fire-y place. We fought the guards that blocked us.

I poked near their vital spot and we ran. Then we were at the hot desert-y area, I was sweating we countered all of their traps and had left them immobilized somewhere. Luffy and the others was caught in sea prism stone, I poked their chests and they had let go, I grabbed them and ran to the next level.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go to Hancock now. I'll be waiting for you at Marineford." I said and waved bye before fighting my way to the exit. I reached them in time.

"Phew, thanks to the guards I found my way,Hebihime-sama! " I called and she turned around. Of course I put on the sea prism cuffs and cleaned the blood on my face.

"Oh! F/n! Let's go. Quit getting distracted with things!" She yells. (F/n is fake name btw)

"Sorry," I apologized.

"Where did you go?" The warden asks.

"Oh? Didn't I tell you? I went to check the prison by myself. It really has tight security. Oh, also.. There were two escapees." I said and the Warden sighed.

I was nervous. I went near Hancock and boarded a boat, we made our way in to the ship we rode earlier. We then entered the ship.

"I'll prepare you lots of food boa Hancock." The soldier said.

"No, I don't need it." She said.

We went to the room earlier and sat in silence.

"So... Um.."

"Yes, you'll be fighting with me." She said.

"Oh.. okay." Before it went silent again.

I decided to sleep, I then woke up with a nudge of Hancock.

"Oh, sorry. We're here?" I asked she nods.

I was forced to wear the navy cape, I groaned. I don't want to. But I guess I have to.

We then went to the formation they talked about. There, I saw my father. I look at him and he looks at me, I gave him a smile and he smiled a bit. I wanted to run and hug him tight, how I missed father.

"Hey, snake princess,"

"What?"

"Does it look suspicious if I go and talk to my dad?"

"Dad?"

"He's over there." I said and pointed at him.

She made a shocked face.

"Yes, it will, but I don't know for sure. He's not that friendly to anyone." She says.

I nod and went to him anyway.

"Just act your normal self, father." I said.

"Y/n.. I didn't know you were working with the navy..?" he let out.

"Shh! I'm not, I was just here to... To help." I said I felt the warlords look at me.

"I see."

"Your.. outfit..." He says

I look away with a flushed face.

"I'm doing this.. for.. for someone." I mumbled, he chuckled.

"Father, can I come with you after this?" I asked him. He nods.

I went back and a foot tripped me, luckily I caught my balance and did not fall. It was Doflamingo, He laughs.

"Hmm~ see me after this, cutie~" he say.

I ignored him and went back to Hancock.

Navy's Preparations were done, all of them were in position, elite soldiers and the best of the best. There were even giants. I didn't know the navy have this much power.

I'm nervous, I might see whitebeard. Then I remember Ace... He.. was my first boyfriend, well not boyfriend.. we never made anything official.

Only hugged and stuff but never confirmed what we were. I met him at a bar, I dueled with him, it was a tie. I look at the platform and Ace was not there yet, it saddens me that he'll be executed. That's why we're going to save him.

It was almost time. I heard footsteps on the platform, I looked up and saw Ace, how I missed his face. I think he saw me, I winked and I feel him getting worried. I feel like he's worried about Luffy, he's super reckless sometimes. Any second now, Whitebeard might come and attack.

I guess the battle starts now.