6 - Admiral Kizaru arrives!

―――――――――――
Reader's Pov
――――――――――――――

I swung my sword to the first enemy I saw. They were small fries so I didn't need any strong attacks to defeat them. I bumped my back with someone, I look behind me and it was Zoro.

"I'll help the others. I know you got this." I said and he nodded before I defended myself when one attacked.

"That's a bit disrespectful." I said before I knocked them out with the back of my sword.

"See you later, Zoro!" I said before running away finding the others.

I searched and searched but i only found a warlord, Bartholomew Kuma. I swung my sword as it sent air slashes towards him.

"Draconic wolfmoon cannon!" I said before a strong air slash hit him. He took the damage but was still standing. This is... A bit weird... Normally a warlord would dodge that attack... Um..

Then it opened its mouth before a ray of light comes my way. I repelled his attack and it hit a tree. I got to my stance and said.

"Assembling Pound, snow storm!" I swung my sword lots of times before lots of air slashes are aimed to him.

It hit him again. Then he self destructed and i was caught off guard but i managed to get away from it, I continued my search for the others. I saw a couple of people fighting... Another Kuma?! What's going on?!
"Two sword style: Hell Chopper!" I said before I spin and swing the swords and slashed him.

"Ah! What am I doing?! I need to find Captain!" I said running away and continued to run on the branches.

"Where are you, Captain?!" I yelled before i saw another Kuma, This time I ignored it. I still can't find them, I returned to Zoro and carried him.

"What are you doing, you idiot?" He yelled at me while he squirmed.

"Quit moving! I think I know where captain is." I said before he stopped moving.

"Put me down." He said.

"Grab onto my shirt, don't get lost." I said and he sighed and grabbed on. We ran.

"While I was trying to find Luffy and the others, I found three Kuma's. I believe, I defeated the one I fought then I saw him just fine when I found Trafalgar Law's group." I said.

"What?! Three?!" He spoke.

"You'll see when we pass them" I said.

We indeed passed by three Kumas and worried that there'll be a fourth one.

"Jinxed it." I said before i stopped, Zoro bumping onto me.

"Why'd you stop?" He asked before i pointed at our friends.

"I don't know how many there is here but I'm sure there's a lot of them." I said.

How should I kill that thing?

"Escape with the others, I'll fight that one." I said to him.