13 - On the Way

―――――――――――
Reader's Pov
――――――――――――――

"What kind of disease is it, granny Nyon?" I asked her.

"She's in-love with Luffy." She says.

I almost spit out the biscuit I was eating.

"SHE'S WHAAAAATT?" I yelled taken aback.

"I don't think Captain likes her though.." I whisper to granny.

"I heard that." She said as she stood up.

"Mero mero Mellow!" She said as she formed a heart with her hands and shot a heart shaped beam. My eyes shined.

"BEAM??!! COOL!!" I said in shock.

She was shocked too.

"Ho-how are you not affected?" She asks.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her.

"How did you not turn into stone? Do you not have any desires for me?"

"Eh? What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"You're like-- you're like--- Luf--Luffy!" She said as she covers her face.

"Luffy? What did he do?" I asked again.

"Enough questions you low life." She said.

"Granny! My biscuits are about to run out, can you make me more?" I pleaded to the grandma.

"Okay. Let's go."

"Luffy, Come with us!" I yelled and he joined me.

"You can't have my biscuit." I seriously said.

"But--"

"No."

"--I'm your captain!" He said using the 'I'm the captain' card. I sighed.

"Fine. Just one though." I said but he took three.

"I SAID TAKE ONE, YOU BASTARD!" I yelled annoyed and hit him.

"I'll let you go, but next time I'll cut you up." I said and he backs off a bit.

"I'm kidding, I could never cut you." I said then we arrived at Granny Nyon's house.

She went and prepared the biscuits and tea before giving it to us. She then sits down and reads a newspaper.

"Can I read with you, granny?" I asked and she nodded. I sat down beside her and read.

My eyes widened. Fire fist Ace..

"Yo, Captain! Did you know Ace is going to get executed in like a week?" I said and he looked terrified.

He comes closer to me and shake me.

"Ace! Ace is my brother!!" He said and i was shocked.
...
We all planned what to do. Now it's just Boa Hancock that we'll convince.

"Oi, Luffy. I know you'll convince the snake princess so yeah, go for it." I said he nods. I watched by the window as they talked on the balcony.

She agreed and the others behind me was shocked i chuckled and went to The princess.

"Um.. excuse me. Sorry for interrupting but what about me? I want to help too!" I said.

"You can be the pretend next Princess." she suggested.

"Alright, that'll work." I said.

Then we all had a banquet this time we all enjoyed it.
..

Apparently it's time to go so the girls escorted me and Luffy. Apparently, Hancock wanted me to look more like the next princess so she dressed me up like her style.

"Y/n? Is that you? You're a woman?!" Luffy exclaimed.

"Yes. I am a woman" I said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"Because it's fun seeing you guys treat me like a boy. And I don't want any special treatment" I said.

Then the snake princess arrived and had a lovey dovey convo with Luffy who was denser than a neutron star.

Then we boarded the ship. As we got nearer, Luffy got in the coat of Hancock, I just rehearsed what I was told. We left to go to the navy's ship and the vice admiral wanted to do something like an inspection and Hancock challenged them. They were weirded out by me, I guess they won't recognize me with these.. clothes.

"Why did you bring someone?" They asked.

"She wanted to learn on what I do. Because she'll be the next princess. Also, she's my bodyguard for now. I don't trust you." She said.

"Oh, I see. But first turn my men back." This guys says and Hancock did so. Then they led us to a room. I closed all the windows and curtains and Hancock dropped Luffy off.

"Omigod, that was nerve wracking." I said in a low voice.

Luffy laughs. Then his stomach growls, Oh god.

"You? What's your name?" She asks.

"Y/n."

"I'll call you F/n(fake name) for now." She said.

"F/n, get me-- actually, I'll just do it. " She said.

She was blushing and made them bring an enormous amount of food. I went out and just was on the look out, There were guards and I look at them and saw them blushing.

"She's so beautiful! As beautiful as boa Hancock." I heard one say.

"Yeah! Totally." One agreed.

"Hey you two." I called them, they tensed.

"Yes?"

"Prepare me a bath." I said.

I saw them blush even more, tch.

"YES OF COURSE!" they shouted and went to someway. I entered the room and the food was gone, Hancock kept ordering until Luffy was loud.

"Bah! I'm full!." Luffy said.

"Luffy, don't forget you're only a stowaway, they would hear you." She said and i nodded. Then he burped. I sighed. Hancock covered for Luffy and I got out and was led to the bathroom. I know they're watching so I made it more erotic. I can't believe I'm distracting them, I sat down the bath and cleaned myself.

"I know you guys are here." I said and I heard commotion.

"You can come in~" I teased. I cracked my knuckles.

"Miss, what's your name?" One ask as they got in. This is so embarrassing but this is the only time to get rid of these shits. I put the towel on and stood up.

"My name?" 

They nodded.

"It's Y/N." I said and they all went silent. I quickly went behind them and locked the door. As i went i stabbed one of them with my finger pistol, I smirked.

"You still want to see my body?" I asked them and they nodded.

"Wanna touch?" I teased they nodded desperately.

"Alright." I said, before they run and touched my chest. I've gathered them up and poked them with the finger pistol technique, They all dropped dead and i washed my finger before putting all the clothes I had removed. I returned to Hancock and told her everything, she then takes Luffy back in her coat and we entered the jail. With the help of the vice admiral, we then have to get checked. I was so nervous, there was a snail recording us and we also have to put sea prism stone handcuffs-- not that it affects me but.. yeah.

Hancock turned the inspector and the snail into stone. Luffy comes out and they talked about the plan before Luffy jumps, Hancock releases the girl and puts on the cuffs. Then we were headed for an elevator.