12 - Luffy gets into a fight

Reader's Pov
The princess took Luffy to an arena like place. There was a gap and in that gap there were spikes, I watched as Luffy stood there. She said to kill him, then three girls stood up to him. Before the three got turned into stone. Then there was a panther, but Luffy punched it. Then she was back at her seat. Gosh I can't stand the noise!

"They're your comrades! Yet you sit there and laugh at them while they turn into stone!" Luffy yells and they all saud vile things to him.

"Everyone will forgive me because... I am beautiful." She says and then gets into this weird pointing position.

"There it is! Her famous looking down on people pose." The one beside me said.

"SHUT UP!!!" I yelled and they all fell quiet.

Then the two girl beside the princess turned into a snake! Holy crap that's cool. Then they started Fighting, I watched as they fight.

"LUFFY!" I yelled as I was gonna jump to him, the poison almost hit him.

"Stay where you are!" I heard Luffy says.

He doesn't even know how to use Haki, yet he's fighting some Haki users. This guy is...

I remained at my place and i watched him quietly. I saw him fall and my heart dropped, but i was relieved when i saw that he's Back at the platform.

Then the statue was about to break. My eyes widened. They're gonna kill their own people!

"Stop it!"

They didn't stop. I watched as my heart beat accelerated.

"STOP IT!!!!!" I heard him yell. His voice echoes throughout the island. Then people started to faint. Woah. Conqueror's Haki? I had stars in my eyes.

"Oh my Luffy! I didn't know you can do that!" I said as i turned into Sanji. I stopped when they put the statues down. Luffy inspected if there were cracks.

Then Luffy fights them out of anger, he hates people betraying their own people. He then punches the green snake girl and she prevented herself to fall. Then Luffy runs to her and hugs her back.

Eh?

"You didn't want them to see this right?" I heard him say.

"Everyone! Leave the arena, you'll turn to stone if you see her back!" One of the girl's said before people fled. I ducked and waited for everyone to leave. I heard an exchange of words before i decided to join captain.

"And who is this girl?" The princess asks.

"Oh, she's my friend! Y/N." He says as he pats my back quite roughly.

I bowed.

"Nice to meet you, snake princess." I said

"Yes, that's right. Bow down to me, you low life." She said as she 'looks down' on me.

"You said you were gonna tell me something. Can i take Y/N with me?" He asks the princess.

"Luffy i don't think she wants--"

"Take her with you. Tell them your secret." I heard Granny said.

"Oh, grandma! Can i have those biscuits?" I asked her. She nods.

"You'll see why." I heard her say to the princess.
...
We all got back to the palace and she told us everything. She called for Luffy and Luffy was muttering about meat and stuff.

"Oh~ can i have one too~?"i asked as my mouth watered for meat.

"Only one." He said as he frown then going back to his happy and hungry smile. He entered behind the curtain.

I sat down with the other two and with granny.

"Here's the biscuits you wanted." She says. My eyes sparkled and thanked him multiple times and happily munching on the biscuit. Then the other three including me got behind the curtain. She shows us her back seeing.. a red thing. That seems familiar to me...

She told us that she and the other two were slaves and i forgot i was busy eating the biscuits.

"No fair, you get something to eat." Luffy whispered.

I stuck my tongue out.

"Ah. Sorry for that." I said and bowing down to the princess.

"It's alright."

She continued to explain the story behind their backs and why they didn't wanna show it to people.

"Don't worry your secret is safe with me." I said smiling as i bit into another biscuit.

"Uh-huh!" Luffy agreed.

Then Luffy's tummy grumbled. We were granted the permission of joining the Banquet. Luffy and i did an eating contest, he won, i lost. If I'd eaten ten more i would've won. Everyone was quiet and not touching their food so Luffy and i looked at eachother.

"Are you gonna eat this? No? Alright it's mine now." He said i did the same.

Luffy was chased with knives and then he started to slam the two pot covers and it made a cymbal like sound, then he started saying that a banquet is loud and happy. So i joined him. He did the chopstick dance i laughed accidentally spitting my water out.

Then we started singing Bink's sake, ah.. that's so nostalgic. I always hear that whenever pirates come to our house back then. They always sing that song..

I danced and sang happily. This is the first time in a while I've felt this happy, I've always been feeling lonely and i think, now that i have Luffy that feeling.. is slowly fading. Tears left my eyes and i ran outside, i wiped my tears as i walked towards granny's house.

"Granny. Can I stay for awhile?" I called as i entered her door.

"Sure."

"Granny, now that i've thought about it... What's your name? " I asked her.

"Gloriosa, but people call me Grandma Nyon." She says.

"Granny Nyon, thanks for the biscuit, can you make--" i got interrupted when i smelled something good Infront of me.

My eyes widened and ran to hug her.

"Thank you again!" I said as tears fell.

"Eat them before they get cold." She says. I ran back to my seat and happily ate the biscuits.

"C-can i have the recipe? It's for our cook. I want him to make these so i can always remember you granny." I said and she smiled.

"I don't know who my grandparents are, so i guess this is what it feels like to have a grandmother and granddaughter moment." It is indeed she says and i finished and she gave me the recipe. I thanked her, then suddenly, the princess was sick. I got worried, granny And i rushed to the palace and found the princess like she's in pain or something. Granny checked on her and i looked and listened.

"Luf--" before granny could even finish the princess is like in pain.

I almost laughed. Then granny finally spoke.

"She has a very deadly disease." She says.

"EHHH??!?" The rest of the girl's yells in shock.