EXTRA - Adonis Closure

(Canon to the story line)

❦❦❦❦

"y/n... You're back..." He says as his gaze softened. He stood up and greeted you with a hug.

"I really missed you..." He says as he placed his hand on your cheek.

"You're prettier than the last time I saw you." He says as he tucked a hair behind your ear.

"Why did you leave, my Petal?"

She remained silent.

He then try to stab you but she used geppo to dodge.

"So you know one of the six powers."

"Oh, not just one." She replied.

"Tempest kick." Thus, sending a slash with her kicks but he dodged.

"Now, now, Donis-kun... Why did you capture all these ladies? Are you mass-cheating on me?" She teased and he smirked.

"I'm just doing business, but this batch isn't that great." He said whilst licking his lips.

"Y/n, you've grown into a fine woman. Come back, Y/n." He said as if he's pleading. Then holds her hand, only to remove the clothing she was wearing. Luckily she had clothes underneath that.

"Smart as ever." He says and pins her to the ground.

"For a (bounty) like yours, you're quite pathetic... You're trembling, petal..." He whispered and she got the chills.

"Damn it! Let me go!" She yells and he laughs. He then kissed her then his lips trailed on her neck.

"This is an opportunity." You thought.

"GO!!" She yelled and then she heard loud commotions to where the cells were.

Then Adonis' had an aura surround his fist as if it was fire.

"Y/n... I missed you."

"I don't."

Then he got annoyed and tried to land a punch on you, but she dodged. That was quick. "I can't be slacking off like this!!" You thought to yourself before you draw out your sword and attacked him but he used Iron Body. Then you used your most hated technique, finger pistol.

"Playing dirty now, are we?" He smirked then grabbed your hand before licking your blood coated finger. "FUCK THAT'S DISGUSTING!" You shouted In your mind.

"So damn delicious." He says as he looked into her eyes

Then the outside got quiet, she stepped on the button which makes sounds to signal any near strawhat member to attack Adonis.

"What are you doing?" He asks as she jumped to hug him(kinda what Gojo did to Sukuna lmao)

"Donis-kun..." She moaned, she felt his member. She laughed internally, "I can't believe I'm doing this." She thinks.

"Have you finally realized that I'm your husband?" He smirk and began to kiss your neck. "It feels uncomfortable but I'll walk it off." You thought to yourself.

Then someone slashed his back, I smirk and stabbed him on the back too before I jumped away from him.

"Y/n, you bi--!!" He yells before Zoro stomps on his face.

"Don't you fucking touch her!" He threats and Adonis quivered.

"ORYAAAAAAAAAHH!!" I heard a distant yell. Then a fist landed on Adonis' face and he goes unconscious. I laughed.

"Are you okay?" Zoro's eye soften and I smiled.

"Of course. Just got harassed but it's fine..." I shrugged and he frowns.

"It's not fine.." he said as he held my wrist.

"Don't go doing things like that... I get jealous!!" He yells and I laughed.

"I didn't know you could feel that, I'm sorry." I said laughing.

"Y/n!! Are you okay?"

"Yes, Sorry you didn't get to beat him up." I told Luffy.

"It's fine, but next time just leave it to me!" He said and I nod. I felt Adonis' presence so I told Luffy and Zoro to leave me alone with him. They were hesitant but they nodded. I knelt down to his level where he looked up. He lifted him and put him on her lap.

"Why do you want me back after leaving you after our wedding? Why chase a woman like me?" I asked. He smiled.

―――――――――――
Narrator's Pov
――――――――――――――

"It's because it's you... I don't know but― I can't explain it. Ever since I laid my eyes I. You, I thought you were the one.

You are perfect, to your physical attributes and to your personality... I thought I had clicked with you... I seek for you back in my arms because... I just can't let you go, Y/n." Said Adonis, which stirred Y/N'S emotions.

"Adonis... Find someone who deserves your love. I can't bare seeing you be loyal to me even if I left you on the day after we said our vows, I want you to be happy and grow old with someone you love.

I've decided who I'll grow old with... Thank you Donis-kun, for everything you've done for me. Please, let your love for me go... Try to move on from me, okay? I'm sorry..." She says as tears brimmed her eyes.

"Promise me you'll love someone else?" She says as she held up her pinky.

"I can't..." He says as tears fell down.

"Why not?" She asks.

"The past emperors also didn't fall for another woman, they just can't seem to. And am, too, is like that." He weakly says.

"I'll love you even if it hurts, even if you marry and grow old with someone else... Even if you forget about me... I'll love you til my last breath.

Y/n, thank you for being a part of my life, I love you." He says while he reached out to place his hand on your cheek, he closed his eyes going unconscious. She sat up.

"Goodbye, Donis-kun.." she says as she placed his unconscious body down softly.

"I'm sorry."

◉◥◣◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣✵ ❦ ❦
Prewritten.

Only edited a few of this.

All these are pre written, editing and publishing is the only thing done. Im not good at angst.

I HATE THE CHAPTER 'ATTENTION' . PLS SKIP, THAT SHIT DONT MATTER TO THE STORY LINE BOI. (⁠〒⁠﹏⁠〒⁠) (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠) ಠ⁠益⁠ಠ