19 - 2 years later

!!SMUT WARNING!!
There were two swordsman who were fighting their way to Shakky's bar.

"Nana Shakky!" She let go of Zoro and ran to Shakky, engulfing her with a hug.

"It's been a while!" She says, and the girl nods.

"Oh? I see you brought your boyfriend over..?" She says and you blushed.

"No! He's not my bo-boyfriend!!" She yells covering her face.

"Has anyone arrived yet?" Zoro asks.

"No, you guys are the first ones." She says.

"I set my foot first on this island so in conclusion, I'm first!" Y/n said.

Zoro ignored her remark and Shakky gave him his drink. Y/n pouts.

"I hope you choke on that good sake." She says before taking one.

"So, how was training?" She asks.

"So damn hard." Y/n says.

"Oh? Tell me about it." She says.

"We had to spar and fight the gorillas at the same time, it was almost impossible, but here we are."

"He never helps in farming tho." She quickly added before the Moss head groaned.

"I did, what are you talking about?" He says.

"What did you plant?"

"A seed." He said looking at Y/n.

"Oy, stop that right now you piece of moss." She warned.

"That seed was taken care of delicately and fertilized." He says. This made Y/n blush even more.

"I see, how did the plant go?" Shakky asked.

"It grew into a beautiful plant." He said proudly.(no, you ain't pregnant)

"Y/n? Are you sick? You're red." Shakky asked as she blew in her cigarette.

"I'm... Fine.." she says.

"I'm gonna wonder around.." I said before I ran and left.

"Me too." Zoro said running away to chase her.

A/n:
Y/N's outfit consists of um..

I love how i address y/n as if she's not you/the reader lmao.

Yeah that. We can lose the bracelets. And the earrings. (◍•ᴗ•◍) ALSO YOU CAN CHOOSE OTHER FITS that ARE OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE. (that's the point of the out of her comfort zone fit I guess haha)

Credits to the owner of the design ( ╹▽╹ )

So yeah.
~~~
Zoro chased the girl.

"Oi, stop I was just joking!" He said panting, catching up to the girl.

"YOU'RE BASICALLY TELLING NANA WE'VE HAD SE--"Before she could say anything Zoro silence her with a kiss, making Y/n blush.

"Let's go wander around" said the marimo, holding her hand and went to the Sabaody park.

"....okay.." she says.

Flashback
Zoro and y/n had knew Luffy's exclusive message for them, so they had to live on the same roof for 2 years. Within these years they have realized they liked each other but they couldn't find the courage to say it. They always watched the sea together after their trainings. They also hang out at the secret room.

One time Y/n was in the bathroom, showering and was getting ready to rest. Then a lost Zoro walked in on her thinking the room was his room. Y/n turned around and let out a Yelp before covering herself. Zoro blushed at the godly sight he just saw. Usually he wasn't faced with girls but Y/n was special.

He looked away embarrassed and apologized. He was never this nervous before, he then feels tightness on his pants. He looks down and he was hard, he blushed even more. He left and went to the nearest room he could find to take care of himself. Meanwhile, Y/n was a blushing mess.

'he saw me naked, he saw me naked, he saw me naked!' she freaked out in her mind. She turns off the water and dried herself.

'What do i do? Do i apologize for being naked? What if he ignores me? What do i do???' she thought.

She wrapped the towel around her body and went to her room as fast as possible, which is the nearest room from the bathroom. ._. yes, i know. It's a beautiful coincidence.

She opened the door only to find a hot Zoro taking care of himself. He covered himself immediately, Y/n could feel the wetness down there. She could never forget how bi--

So he stood up and put on his pants, the room was silent until Y/n spoke;

"Let me take care of it." She says.

This made Zoro tense.

"What do you mean?" He asked acting like he was clueless.

"They say it is faster if someone do it for you." She says locking the door.

Warning:Smut get to the next next chapter of you don't wanna. Well it's kinda late warning but eh.

She went closer to him before she pushed him on the bed, she pulled his pants down and there revealed his big-- *bleep*

She then starts to take his member in her mouth, her warm, welcoming mouth embraced the fat cock. She then starts to suck, taking it all in her mouth down to her throat, making the greenette moan in pleasure. Y/n was turned on by the sound of his moans before she started to blow him roughly, making him produce these sexy sounds.

"Fuck, y/n, if you-- ah~" he was shaking, he was near his limit, this never felt before pleasure was making him feel like he's in heaven. He then released his hot cum in her throat making y/n shocked, she parted from his member and the remaining cum dripping out her mouth. Making Zoro Junior stand up again.

"Y/n, i like you.... " He said between breaths.

This made y/n blush at his sudden confession.

"I don't know how to say this in words so let me... Show it to you.." he said, looking up at her for permission to take off her towel.

She hesitated, but nodded anyways. Then she was pinned down on her bed like before, he then kissed her. With love and care, he pulled away before kissing her a second time, this time, he expressed all his feelings in this kiss.

"C-can I touch you?" He says before Y/n smiled and nods.

He then started to touch and play with her chest, she blushed even more, their actions started to get hot.

"Y/n..?" He breathes out.

"Yeah?"

"I... I want to put it in.." he says making the girl redder than before.

/////
HAHAHAHAHAHA nahhh I'mma write the steamy shit for the next chapter WHAHAHAHAHAHA
I can't take smuts too seriously I'm laughing my ass off while writing this lol