10 - Married, Divorced

Narrator's pov

You were preparing to go to sleep when a knock was heard. You opened the door and there revealed Adonis.

"Good evening, my darling. The wedding is at 10 in the morning, be prepared." He said and you smiled.

"Okay, thanks donis-kun." You said making him blush at the new nickname.

"G-goodnight!" He yells before he ran away. You giggle and jumped on your bed. Sighing..

"I can't believe I'm getting married." You said.

"I better sleep then" you said and closing your eyes.
...

Narrator's pov

You were walking down the aisle when you see your soon to be husband, you can't believe you were getting married with the man you love. You took his hand and smiled. His smile made you melt. His fluffy short hair styled in a way. He looked good. You both smiled at eachother. You were about to kiss him.

"Y/N-sama! Y/N-sama!" You heard making you jolt awake.

"What?" You ask rubbing your eyes.

"It's time for the wedding." He says.

'wedding? Who's getting married? I need to go back to Sabaody somehow.' you thought.

"Here's your dress, Y/N-sama." He says giving you a wedding dress.

"Huh? Why am I wearing the bride's dress? I'm not the bride!" You said pushing the dress away.

"Have you forgotten Y/N-sama? You agreed to marry Adonis-sama" he said. That's when it finally hit you. You did agree and now you're screwed.

"Ah, right. Sorry." You said taking the dress.

After you put the dress on, they led you to what you're assuming, where the wedding will be held.

'i regret it. But I'll have to..to get out of here.'

~After the wedding ceremony~
~•|Banquet hall|
Adonis and I arrived at the Banquet Hall and everyone from the island was here. I secretly wiped off my lips when they made us kiss.

I fed him the cake and i ate my own bite of cake. Hmm. Not bad.

~After the after wedding event~

He took me to the balcony where we talked. He smiled.

"I can't believe a beautiful woman like you belongs to me." He says.

I could cut him right now but I'm bored so I'll play along.

"Yeah." I only said.

"Let's go to sleep." He said.

"I'll be there." I said and he left to go to his room. I sighed and put on my everyday clothes and got my new and old swords before going out to the forest.

As i walked in the dark i saw a lantern, I took it with me, i chopped down some trees with my new swords and made a raft. I'm getting the hell out of here. Oh yeah. Treasure! I got back and went to the storage room. He showed me where everything was so there's no problem. I took some gold and other treasures before i signed a divorce paper. I went to his room to see him sleeping. I put ink on his finger and pressed onto the divorce paper. I left the paper and left the island with my treasure. Nami would be happy. I paddled across the calm belt. I'm glad there are no sea monsters right now.

I paddled and paddled until the sun was rising. Wow, sunrise is actually Beautiful! I'm looking forward to more of these views. In the distance, I saw an island. I paddled faster. I guess i can take a break there, I arrived and step foot on the island.

"Oh?" I turned to look and my eyes widened.