2 - lost and seducted

!! Warning!!
!!Kinda SENSITIVE!
Tw: harrassment

―――――――――――
Narrator's Pov
――――――――――――――

The crew arrived at an island and had anchored to get some resources like food and herbs and other stuff needed, You helped Franky along with Usopp, fill the barrels up with cola.

"I want to see the 'Coup De Burst' in action!" You said excitedly.

Franky smirked.

"You'll see it soon." He said and you smiled.

"It's so cool and convenient that this ship basically runs on cola." You said and he nodded.

"Thanks for helping." He said and you nodded before you went to the crow's nest because they didn't quite give you a tour of the ship. You climbed up and saw that it had this big weights and you wanted to try it, Of course you warmed up first. You put all of them and tried to lift it up. Surprisingly, you did a great job.

―――――――――――
Reader's Pov
――――――――――――――

As I swinged the weights I put it down and cooled down, I was sweating and I had nothing to wear so I went to the girls room and wore whatever looks baggy. I then went to the bathroom to bathe, I sighed and rinsed up before I changed my clothes. I wrapped my chest; I don't want any nuisance when swinging my sword so I had to wrap them up.

It was flat enough that they won't suspect me as a girl so I dried my hair and let it down for now. I got out of the bathroom and put my clothes in the girls room, folded. I saw Zoro leaving the ship so I grabbed my swords.

"Wait up, grass-head!" I said and he complained.

"It's moss-head!"

"Oh, I see, moss-head. That makes sense.

"Right? NO! THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEA―"

"Well then... Let's go, moss-head." I said linking my arm to his.

"L-let go of me, Idiot! Also, don't call me that!!" He yelled and pushing me but I didn't budge.

"By the way, we're those weights on the crow's nest yours?" I asked and he quiet down. We began to walk and he nodded.

"I kinda used them, if you don't mind... Sorry, I didn't ask for perm--"

"It's fine." He said looking straight ahead. Our arms still linked.

"WAIT, YOU WHAT?" He yelled with his eyes wide open.

"I used them...? The big ones...?" I said.

"With that small body?!" He exclaimed.

"My body's not small!" I said angry.

"Oh yeah? Hold out your hand." He said and I did. Then his put his hand on it. My face got warm

(Yk? Like this '🙏🏼')

"See? Mine's longer." I said with confidence.