30 - Meet

Y/n's pov
Ah, I woke up to the sounds of ruckus and I just groaned and went to Chopper for a check up. He insisted to do a check up on me.

"Goodmorning Chopper." I greeted and he greeted. He started doing his thing and we were done, I immediately went to shower.

After that, I called Sanji.

"Sanjiii"

"Yes, Mellorine?" As he yells and was doing his little dancy feet.

"I'm hungry." I said and he smiled and blabbered some words I don't really understand at this point. After a few minutes he served food Infront of me.

I'm not really picky so I ate it, It was so good.

"Tea?" He asked and I nod.

"Yes, please." 

He smiled and prepared a cup and the tea for me, Minutes later he served me the tea. I blow on it before sipping.

"Is this Earl Grey?" I asked and he smiled and nodded.
----
After eating I went to help Robin and Nami in watering plants around the ship. This was my favourite thing to do, it's therapeutic. Robin's flowers are blooming, they're so pretty. Butterflies often crowd her flowers.

Nami's Tangerines were also producing so much, there were so many tangerines. I asked Nami if I could have one and she nodded, I happily took one and went to the crow's nest. There I met Zoro. He was working out. I sat there and start peeling my tangerine. He put down his equipments and sat next to me, wiping his sweat away.

"Ano ne...(you know), your bandana's all ripped up, want me to buy you a new one or fix it?" I told him while I offer him some tangerine.

"Hmm?? Sure. Any will do." He says while taking it and I smiled. I think this bandana of his holds something important, I'll just fix it and buy him a new pair so if it's really torn up then... I guess he can use it as a back up.

I went to get my sewing stuff and bumped into Luffy.

"Y/n! Can you fix it?? It's got a hole :(" he said with a sad expression. I nod and he hands me his favorite shirt. I went back to the crow's nest and start with Zoro's. I carefully patched and sew the bandana.

"Zoro...?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I put my initial on your bandana?" I asked.

"Oi, don't pout!" He says but nods anyway.

"I like that, I'd be reminded of you everytime I'll use this bandana." He said smiling--or should I say-- smirking.

I sew my initial and give it to him, I then start to fix luffy's Shirt.

"Woah, it's like brand new!" Zoro exclaims.

"Right?? What can I say, sewing has been my number one hobby." I said smugly.

"That's my girl." He says and I look at him in shock.

Did he just call me... His girl? FUCKKK SOUNDS LIKE THE MEN IN THE BOOKS I'VE READ. I feel my face get hot and I'm definitely blushing.

"W-WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU??! SAYING THINGS LIKE THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME FALL FOR YOU." I yelled while I kicked him away from me.

"You!!!!" He runs and I run before I trip on his sword and fell. He got on top of me and pinched my cheeks.

"Ahhh!!! Stopp!" I pleaded while blushing.

"You're definitely falling for me." He said with a smile.

"Okay okay shut the fuck up. I get it. Get off me, Marimo." I said and he irked.

"Whad'ya say???" He yells as he pin me down.

"ZORO MY FUCKING BOOBS WILL SPILL OUT STOP PINNING ME DOWN" I yelled and he laughs.

"Won't that be perfect?" He says and I blush.

"You bitch!!!" I yelled before I pulled him down with my legs, then I jumped back up and I was now on top of him.

"Gotcha! Seriously, we can't do that, you never know... They might barge in on us." I said and he laughed.

"Plus, You're smelly! Go shower!" I yelled before kicking him out of the crow's nest.

I sighed before I finished sewing Luffy's shirt. I sighed again and laid down to cool my head off.

That idiot swordsman! He gets on my nerves sometimes. But he's a good guy. Well, I need to give this back to Luffy then..

I went back down and gave it back to Luffy.

"Awesome! It looks brand new again!" He cheered.

"I didn't know you're so good at sewing! You and Nami are good at it. Thanks again Y/n" he smiled and I returned it. I went to the kitchen to help Sanji.
---
Ah! What an exhausting day it was.. my world is spinning again. Before I knew it I blacked out on my bed.
---

We landed on an island yesterday and we will restock on resources today, I don't really know why I passed out yesterday but I'm fine now so...  Anyways, I dragged Zoro towards the town to see what we can buy. Then I saw him, I gasped and ran to him.

"Oi, y/n where are you going?" Zoro yelled in the distance.

"Dad!" I yelled and he looked my way, he smiled.

I jumped to hug him and he catches me. He smiled and I laughed.

"Look at you, your mom will be proud of you." He said.

"Oh, stop it!"

Then I heard Zoro.

"Mi-mihawk?!" He exclaimed.

"Oh yeah..." I got off dad and held Zoro's hand.

"Dad, you already know him, and yes we are what you're thinking." I said and he frowned. He took Zoro away from me and they talked. I've got a bad feeling about this.

Zoro's pov
We stopped and Hawk-Eye faced me.

"Listen, if you hurt her feelings in anyway, I will come for your ship and behead you and your Captain." He says and I nod.

"A troop of soldiers cannot stop me but a drop of tear from her, is enough to launch a war. So please, don't hurt my daughter, I'm fully trusting her to you now, I know she can protect herself but... still protect her, got that Roronoa Zoro?" He said and I smiled. He really loves her. (A/n: in the first sentence, I just heard that quote from church.)

"Yes sir." I said and he smiled. He then pushed me towards her.

"Bye Y/n! Congrats my petal..." He said before he disappeared.

"What did he say?" She asked.

"Nothing." I smiled.

"Oh C'mon! Fine, let's go buy Booze and a bandana, oh, I think I might want to go shopping!" She says and I nod.

"How do you have money?" I asked her.

"I stole dad's wallet!"