Chapter 18

Inei's POV. Butterfly Estate.

Since Tanjiro and I never got any information about the Hinokami Kagura or known as the Breath of the Sun, we're in a dead end.

Inei: The Breath of the Sun, huh? What do Shinjurou-san mean when it is the most strongest of all the Breathing Styles?

Inei: He even said that it is the first breathing technique to be ever created.

Inei: I wished I could've asked the spirits more about the First Breathing Technique.

Inei: Well, it seems like we just have to wait until Senjuro-kun manages to restore the records.

Inei: But as far as I am concerned, I somehow know a 13th Form of the Hinokami Kagura.

I decided to train Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu once more. This time, even helping them to improve their breathing, especially the use of Total Concentration.

As for Tanjiro, I helped him to refine the steps of the Hinokami Kagura, along with his breathing, because whenever he uses the kagura, the toll it takes on his body is huge.

But I know that he must use the Hinokami Kagura more often as his body is more used to it.

Inei: Tanjiro, swing your sword with your hips! Get your breathing under control.

Inei: Also, just settle in perfecting Enbu (Dance), Hekira no Ten (Clear Blue Sky, and Kasha (Fire Wheel) for the time being.

Tanjiro: Okay!

Inei: Zenitsu, strengthen your legs even further, in using Thunder Breathing, your speed and accuracy is the most crucial.

Inei: Use your hearing to increase your accuracy.

Zenitsu: Y-Yes sir!

Inei: Inosuke, your sense of touch is great for detecting your enemy's intent. But you got to use your other senses as well.

Inei: Because there might be some demons who can pull some sneak attacks behind your back.

Inosuke: Huh!? No one attacks Inosuke-sama on his back, Inochiro!

Inei: How many times do I have to tell you, that my name is Inei!

I gave him an upward slash with my wooden sword and sent him flying.

Inei: Not Inochiro, you stupid boar!

I put the three of them into even more harsh training.

Also, not just the trio. With Shinobu's approval, Kanao also began to take part in our training regime.

And even if Kanao is a girl, I didn't go easy on her training.

One time in a sparring session, I wanted to see Kanao's swordsmanship to let me see her overall abilities.

Inei: According to Shinobu, you use Flower Breathing, the same breathing style as Kanae-san.

Kanao: *nods*