Chapter 33

Inei's POV.

Well, Tanjiro's being defeated by the battle doll. So after a few test runs, Kotetsu and I changed the doll's mechanism and explained to Tanjiro how it works.

Kotetsu was amazed by my knowledge about this and I told him about the battle dolls that was used in the Imperial Palace that is used in training.

Kotetsu is also a good observer and he noticed Tanjiro's movements. I had to explain it to Tanjiro since Kotetsu is not good at teaching.

And five days have passed, and Tanjiro still couldn't get a hit. I also tried to spar with the doll and I was able to dodge all of it's attacks.

Since I don't want to break the arms, I decided to disarm the swords and it went pretty well.

Also, I used the Breath of the Sun, and it was.......effective as I outmatched the doll.

Kotetsu: Damn, he's amazing.

Tanjiro: I know. He's really amazing.

Inei: Tanjiro, refine your moves.

Inei: Observe your opponent's subtle movements and predict their next move.

Inei: I fought demons with lots of hands........

Inei: Also, Tanjiro, use the kagura.

Inei: Refine the steps. Repeat the steps over and over. Start from the first form, not until you perfect the step, you will have to use it over and over.

Tanjiro: Y-Yes, sir!

Tanjiro's been training for five days straight without water and food. But I told Kotetsu about the importance of rest during training.

It went on until the seventh day of his training.

Kotetsu: Amazing!

Inei: Yeah. Tanjiro is not able to perceive his opponent's movement.

Tanjiro: Thanks to that advice, nii-san. Also, I've refined some steps of the Hinokami Kagura. I've been able to perform the kagura even longer.

Inei: Good.

Inei: Then, let's put it to the test.

We got wooden swords and had a spar.

Tanjiro: Hinokami Kagura, Dance!

Inei: Breath of the Sun, Fake Rainbow.

Tanjiro: !!!!

I emerged from behind, as I landed a sweeping blow under his feet.

Tanjiro: Waaah!

Kotetsu: How do I feel like, Inei-san is much stronger than the doll?

Tanjiro fell to the ground.

Inei: Needs improvement, but your speed and power had gradually increased.

Inei: Now, back to the training doll.