Chapter 28

Inei's POV. Butterfly Estate.

We got the permission of Kagaya-sama to head to the village.

Tanjiro wants to talk to Haganezuka-san. As for me, I guess it's time for me to change my swords because it's too old and I might break them if possible.

Since the Village is hidden, the demon slayers will have to be blindfolded and put earplugs. In Tanjiro's case, since he has a sharp nose, they also put noseplugs on him.

As for me? It's useless, I am an assassin and with my senses, I can easily recognize the path to the Swordsmith Village.

Also, Kagaya-sama, personally sent me there.

So, I told Tanjiro about our permission and the condition that he has to go through to reach the village.

The Kakushi was already waiting for Tanjiro and yeah, basically, brought Tanjiro to the village. Also, along with Nezuko, who is always inside the box that Tanjiro carries.

As for me......I had to bid my farewell to nee-chan and Shinobu.

Inei: Nee-chan, Shinobu, I'll be heading out now.

Maya: Always be careful out there, little brother.

Inei: I will.

Somehow, Shinobu is still clinging on to me.

Inei: Um, Shinobu, I got to go.

Shinobu: Promise me that you'll come back in one piece.

Inei: Shinobu, I survived an encounter with four of the Upper Moons and with Muzan himself.

Inei: There's no way I'm going to die. I still have to marry you.

Shinobu: !?

Maya: Hoho? What's this? A proposal?

Maya: Inei, that's not how you propose to a girl~

Inei: I-I haven't really proposed to Shinobu.........

Inei: I really want to propose.......when all things have settled down.......

Shinobu lets go of me and this is the first time that I saw her blushing. She's a blushing mess right now.

Shinobu: It's not fair, Inei.

Inei: What?

Shinobu: Teasing me like that.

Inei: You know, Tomioka-san said that you're really annoying.

Shinobu: Ah, don't worry about him. I wanted to befriend him but he's not really not interested in making friends.

Inei: *sigh*

Inei: Maybe you'll understand once you knew his story.

Inei: Anyways, I got to go.

Shinobu: Have a safe trip.

I smiled at her and I feel even more motivated than ever.